What's new

Early Bird or Night Owl?

I am a little bit of both in the sense that I normally sleeps late at night due to my online working activities and I also do wake up early at least around 4 a.m just to start my daily activities.

I'm the nightest of all night owls. I prefer to work after 10 PM and fall asleep at 4 AM when I have to get something done. If I could get away with it, I would stay up all night and sleep all day.

The problem I am having now is that I'm not even getting up to 3 hours of sleep every day because I'm usually awake till around 4:00 AM and I will still wake up before 6:00 AM in the morning. It's always impossible for me to take my siesta during the day because my body never relax for me to sleep during the day.

The latest I can stay awake in the night is 8:30 pm to 9pm. If I'm still awake past 9pm, it would have to be a very serious problem or issue which would be keeping me up. My smartphone is set to go into do not disturb by 9pm. I wake up around 6am every morning with the help of my alarm. I work well during the day.

Some early birds may also go to bed at 10:00 PM and this is the maximum time an early bird usually takes to sleep. I think that sleeping at the right time is the key to a healthy living.

I would actually be very happy if it is possible for me to be sleeping by 10 p.m. because it even means that I will get enough sleep before it's morning unlike when I usually sleep around 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. but still wake up around 6 a.m. in the morning. My night is very short.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back