What's new

E- learning website

E-learning is practical and efficient in developed nations.
However, it might not function in some African nations due to bad network, limited access to free internet, and expensive internet data costs.
Even if Corona endures, I don't think it's acceptable in those countries unless the government tries to downsize.

E-learning is good and i really support but i use to think that it's not every course that you can learn through E-learning websites. Some courses require one on one

For you to build your own e-learning platform, you must be a web or software developer. To have this kind of notion emerge, simply get up early in the morning. To become a software or web developer, you must start someplace. However, if you fall into this category, you should continue by contacting an app builder to create your own e-leading platform.

It's very possible to own an e-learning website. Most teachers made use of an e-learning website during the covid 19 pandemic. There are some challenges associated with an e-learning website though.

E-learning was used back when corona was something new, but it had its own cons as well, network issues, not everyone visiting the courses, some people aren't even focusing on what teachers say, trollers etc..
These are some of most genuine drawbacks of online courses. I used to be primary school teacher during the pandemic I had to take online classes and by personal experience I can say that online classes cannot give students what offline classes can. Children became mannerless they knew teacher can't punished them online and scolding them online was of no use. Other than that you would complain about sound and video issue.
E-learning was used back when corona was something new, but it had its own cons as well, network issues, not everyone visiting the courses, some people aren't even focusing on what teachers say, trollers etc..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back