What's new

E-commerce traffic

Apart from facebook ads and google ads, the only way you can drive traffic to your ecommerce store is through SEO. However, these is no much competition out there that is it difficult to get SEO results.

Thanks @Nomad. I have really learnt from your wealth of knowledge. I'll have to work on SEO then because in my niche it's not competitive.

Facebook and Google are the biggest player in online advertising, if you do not want to run ads on these platforms, you can try advertising through other ad networks, infolinks for example.

Facebook and Google are the biggest player in online advertising, if you do not want to run ads on these platforms, you can try advertising through other ad networks, infolinks for example.
Facebook, and google are just big community that can't be overlooked during advertisements of the website. Other advertising networks are still around to be considered, just like infolinks, and PTC/faucet sites etc.

Since OP asked about getting traffic apart from google ads and facebook ads, I suggested infolinks.

The advent of the social media has given us a lot of opportunities to take our businesses to the next level. You can use social media networks like Instagram and Twitter to drive traffic to your e-commerce website. You can also use forums like quora and Reddit to get traffic.

I don't know if you can use as a publisher. However, you can advertise your ecommerce site with infilink

You can use Facebook to advertise and get more traffic in your e commerce business, advertising in social media will give a lot of opportunity to get traffic.

Thanks @Nomad. I have really learnt from your wealth of knowledge. I'll have to work on SEO then because in my niche it's not competitive.
When you are using keywords make sure the primary keyword you are using gets 500-5000 monthly hits. If a keyword does not get at least 500 hits, it is very likely that you don't get enough traffic. If you use keywords that get more than 5000 hits, you may also not get traffic as it is very competitive.

Facebook advertising, google advertising, soci media influencers etc might give you a good number of visitors but if you do not have quality content, it would just be a waste as customers might not check back.

Using infolinks,advertising on paid to post sites that allows advertisements and also using search engine optimisation can be of help to generate traffic to your e-commerce store.

There are so many ways in which you can use to drive traffic to your e-commerce website. You can also drive traffic to your ecommerce website by joining popular forums.

There are so many ways in which you can use to drive traffic to your e-commerce website. You can also drive traffic to your ecommerce website by joining popular forums.
yes you are right forum are the best way to get more and more traffic but in the other hands, nowadays many people use socail media sites also and thats work very well as fb.

You can get traffic to your e-commerce website by employing affiliate marketing skills that people will use to bring in traffic and not just any traffic, but traffic that will purchase your product on the e-commerce website.

You have ecommerce site means you are selling something. You can use your product niche as the keyword for search engine marketing and drive paid organic traffic.

The ecommerce site should have quality traffic, quality traffic refers to the traffic that converts. I other words, the visitors should be buying from your website

Well said, ecommerce site means you are selling something sites (ad opposed to running network ads). You need traffic that will buy your products and services.

Are there any methods to drive traffic to my e-commerce store asides Facebook and Google ads?
These are the major avenues you can get quick results in your e-commerce marketing awareness and conversion.If you are quit conversant with seo and know how to make use of keywords to gain good ranking,then you can give it a good trial.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back