What's new

Dying in war = hero?

Throughout the years of me growing up and being around a family who tend to pay a lot of respect to those who fight for our freedom and country I have always known these kinds of people to be heroes and that is because they made a sacrifice to protect our rights, country, and freedom. Anyone who is willing to put themselves in that kind of danger to help us is definitely a hero in my eyes and to me, will always be seen as one. It's the ones who go to war just because their leader said so with no motive for doing so that I would not class as heroes but more cruel people.

Not to disrespect the dead but I don't really think so (but it also depends on the circumstance and what they were fighting for). There has been many battles our country has fought that I disagreed with in the first place. We go sticking our nose in the rest of the world's business and getting our people killed for no good reason. Think of all the families that would still be whole if we didn't send our troops to go fight over some dumb political reason or just because the president at the time felt like flexing his muscles.

The fact that a person enrolled himself in the Army, Navy or Airforce itself makes him or her a hero as they have placed their country's sovereignty above their own life. A soldier is always a hero ....in life and in death.

The fact that a person enrolled himself in the Army, Navy or Airforce itself makes him or her a hero as they have placed their country's sovereignty above their own life. A soldier is always a hero ....in life and in death.
What you think is reasonable but the teenagers of nowadays doesn't like being engaged on Army either boys or girls and also invent new methods for the policeman doesn't engage them in Army when the duration of engaging teenagers in Army becomes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back