What's new

Dumbest things you did when you were younger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It s so subjective this question, dumb from whose perspective xD, breaking tails of lizards even though it wasn t on purpose.

Oh yea, I think I found one, I wanted to clean some hot parts of the oven and took one in my hand and burned my skin xD

I guess the dumbest thing I did when I was younger was crying whenever I swallowed a seed because I had this belief that the seed would germinate in my stomach and a tree will grow on my head?

There are many dumbest thing that we did when we were younger, it's applicable to every teens.the first is believing in parables that were never true because of the way we are.then bathing under the rain nakedly outside, urinating on bed is another shameful act which is a bad memories.

One of the dumbest things I did while I was younger was when I had mistakenly cut my hand, I went to the pot of stew and poured little on the cut to pepper me.

Every of the adults of nowadays have one or the the other dumbest thing they did while the were younger, like if we were given money then our parents or brother will tell us they wants to keep the money for us which is a means of emblezzing our money,but the dumbest thing then gives us a good memory now.

I remember as a kid I was always burying my tooth because I was told it grows back that way. It was crazy then because I really believed that was true. I always kept my tooth and whenever I bury it I was always happy that it would grow back. This stayed with me for a few years until I realized it was false.

I used to buy candies in a small mini mart here in my area using play money. I didn't know back then that it's not acceptable. The dumbest thing is that I keep on insisting that it is real money then now I realized that It wasn't.

The most dumbest things that I have done when I was much more smaller was when I fought with a very little girl and she beat me to stupor. This to me, was so embarrassing that I didn't talk to anyone for long.

I think the dumbest thing I did while growing up was try to soak garri (cassava flakes) with hot water. I always wondered why it was done with cold water and decided to try it with hot water and it turned to eba( a type of food in Nigeria) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back