What's new

Due to the Incidence of Covid19, would you have Prefer Spending Time with friends and family or Alone?

Yeah it depend on the type of friend you want to mingle with but one thing one need to do is to ensure that there should be man of integrity so as not to cut the bride just like that one need to make right decision when it comes for things getting a fre

I really appreciate spending time alone to myself.
The incidence of COVID19 pandemic has made it favourable for me to spent time alone during this festive periods. I didn't regret it at all despite that I missed my friends, family and well wishers.

Yeah it depend on the type of friend you want to mingle with but one thing one need to do is to ensure that there should be man of integrity so as not to cut the bride just like that one need to make right decision when it comes for things getting a fre

The joy of Christmas is spending time with your loved ones, family, friends and relatives. But due to the pandemic and guide line given by the government in different countries, the fear of contacting the the virus will really limit the fun that comes with the Christmas Festive. No doubt spending the festive period alone is safe and the best way to protect ourselves and our family from the virus.

What do you think about spending the festive period indoor?
Staying alone every time in such a situation is very difficult. I prefer to give time to my friends but following the instructions also given by the government officials. Because your safety is always first for yourself, and who knows that may be I'm suffering from it. So we should have some space in between us but without meeting friends, you can't spend your day happily.

When the coronavirus pandemic started, I initially wanted to travel to my family town but unfortunately due to the lockdown I couldn't travel and so I was left alone and I almost got depressed as a result of that, so yes, I would prefer to spend time with my family than being alone.

It's easy to worry and get depressed during these difficult times that the world is going through. Especially during the quarantine period, when you are isolated and lonely. It will appear that you will never return to your former life. Negative thoughts and emotions can be very draining at times. I don't know about you, but they somehow seem to find their way to me.

Due to the incident of covid19 i would have preferred spending time with my family. This is because whenever I am with my family I feel very happy.

I'm indifferent because I normally spend festive periods indoors with my family, or sometimes we go out to events centers. I do prefer staying home, cooking and baking delicious meals with my family

If I were the way I wanted to be, I would prefer alone. Not that spending time with friend and family isn't okay or fun too, being an introvert I have never had a problem staying alone before not do I detest it

The pandemic was very serious that the government had to give an order of social distancing and using of face masks. But we saw that even with the order people were still seen been close to one another and even without masks. Families related normally without minding the warning. So, people still spend time with their friends and their families. It is just my opinion.

The joy of Christmas is spending time with your loved ones, family, friends and relatives. But due to the pandemic and guide line given by the government in different countries, the fear of contacting the the virus will really limit the fun that comes with the Christmas Festive. No doubt spending the festive period alone is safe and the best way to protect ourselves and our family from the virus.

What do you think about spending the festive period indoor?
yes that's true spending time alone is the best way to keep our self away from the covid 19 corona virus pandemic ,but for me i still spend my time with my friends and relatives ,without minding any pandemic.

I think it's even okay, at least spend the holidays with your family indoors, have a good quality time with them, cook good food, and have some drinks. There are lots of family movies and Christmas movies you can watch together. You can actually have a fun time Indoors. You don't have to always go out.

Though I didn't have a chance to visit my friends or relatives house due to the pandemic situation and lockdown , and also fear of covid , I had met them virtually through Skype and other video meeting platforms where I talked with them and had nice time for hours.

Be alone during festive due to pandemic is precautive measures takes against any bad occurrence that could jeopardize your, you will still have more festive ahead to spend with your family so stay safe

There is no way you can avoid family even in the midst of Covid. Better spend days with family and take covid precautions and avoid many other people

In my opinion I would say that both friends and family up the role they play in everybody's life and they can't be taken together. So I would say that I would love to spend time with both friends and families on different occasions. A Christmas with one's family and not be underestimated and a dinner with one friend and also not be overemphasized. I would love to spend time with both friends and families.

By now the wave of covid 19 have reduced significantly in many countries of the world. But before now I prefer spending time with just my family members than friends. The reason for this is the risk of getting covid 19 from family members is much lower than getting covid from friends.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back