What's new

Due to the Incidence of Covid19, would you have Prefer Spending Time with friends and family or Alone?

maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The joy of Christmas is spending time with your loved ones, family, friends and relatives. But due to the pandemic and guide line given by the government in different countries, the fear of contacting the the virus will really limit the fun that comes with the Christmas Festive. No doubt spending the festive period alone is safe and the best way to protect ourselves and our family from the virus.

What do you think about spending the festive period indoor?

In these festive season life is too short to be staying alone and with the pandemic and rate at which loved ones are dying ..you never can tell if it's going to be the last time together so fill up family meeting with good memories

I am very fond of spending time with friends and family both.
In these festive season life is too short to be staying alone and with the pandemic and rate at which loved ones are dying ..you never can tell if it's going to be the last time together so fill up family meeting with good memories
Family is also the important part of life.

Even before the Corona pandemic, I prefer staying alone. Although I am not an introvert, I cherish my privacy. I reason and get inspiration quickly when I am alone.

Due to the condition of things and the global pandemic, there is need to maintain social distancing so it's better to stay safe rather risking your health. So please for now our health is Paramount

I prefer spending time with family only because of this Covid fear...being less expose is good as we have kids and elderly persons at home

Of course it is mandated we observe social distancing but it could as well be done in your family house, you just have to observe the right protocols

The emergence of this covid 19 serious shock and changed ever aspect of most peoples life. Their business or job, their lifestyle, religion and so on. Ideal no one wants to spend their time being alone except some introverts, then Clovis 19 emerged and everyone was forced to self isolate themselves inorder to protect themselves from the virus. Alot of the introverts were not happy about this since the choice of moving around was denied them in order to protect themselves, the extroverts like me were really out of place and perpetually in a state of boredom.
Post automatically merged:

The emergence of this covid 19 serious shock and changed ever aspect of most peoples life. Their business or job, their lifestyle, religion and so on. Ideal no one wants to spend their time being alone except some introverts, then Clovis 19 emerged and everyone was forced to self isolate themselves inorder to protect themselves from the virus. Alot of the introverts were not happy about this since the choice of moving around was denied them in order to protect themselves, the extroverts like me were really out of place and perpetually in a state of boredom.

I think we should spend time together with our relatives and friends, but we should take care of social distancing and masks because life is the most precious thing, everything is after and life is first.

For the safety of myself and the personal safety of others, I will rather choose to stay alone just because if a single person is infected with the virus it can spread all over to a whole lot of people. Not spending time with family doesn't mean you don't love them right now.

For the safety of myself and the personal safety of others, I will rather choose to stay alone just because if a single person is infected with the virus it can spread all over to a whole lot of people. Not spending time with family doesn't mean you don't love them right now.

The joy of Christmas is spending time with your loved ones, family, friends and relatives. But due to the pandemic and guide line given by the government in different countries, the fear of contacting the the virus will really limit the fun that comes with the Christmas Festive. No doubt spending the festive period alone is safe and the best way to protect ourselves and our family from the virus.

While the usual fun and frolic has been a no no, we did manage to have a small get together of close relatives with masks, and safe distance maintained. Only snacks were served all made at home.

Nothing beats spending the festive period with family and friends, without family and friends it looks like every other days, but for the sake of keeping safe contact with people should be avoided.

As for me I spent much time with my family, we have all being together since the lockdown was initiated. We have all gotten some of the necessary things we would need during the festive period, not only because of the pandemic, but because things usually skyrocket in price, especially the food stuff. The only thing we don't do to go out often as it was before the pandemic outbreak.

As for me I spent much time with my family, we have all being together since the lockdown was initiated. We have all gotten some of the necessary things we would need during the festive period, not only because of the pandemic, but because things usually skyrocket in price, especially the food stuff. The only thing we don't do to go out often as it was before the pandemic outbreak.
That's really cool 😎. Prevention is better than cure, especially with the circulating news on different types of strain out there. Always do your best to be safe, so as not to infect your loved ones 😍.

That's really cool 😎. Prevention is better than cure, especially with the circulating news on different types of strain out there. Always do your best to be safe, so as not to infect your loved ones 😍.

Ensure you refrain form all forms of physical contact and follow the covid-19 rules.

learning to stay alone should be considered by most people,due to the fact that covid-19 has caused people a lot of inconvenience like seclusion has made some people to commit sui ide because they can't stay alone ,so they felt the whole world has neglected them thereby causing suicidal havoc.

I prefer alone sometimes, I prefer to spend my timeb with friends sometimes. Similarly with family too.Since Covid 19 came, I'm at my home. So it forced all of us to stay home snd luckily we are with family. But I pray to finish and vanish covid , by this every person is worried and their business got attack too. Schools colleges are off so alot of persone, like shopkeeper near school, the taxi,rikshaw and mini bus drivers , and workers under institute all are affected as they can't earn anything. Hope No Covid19 more.

There's nothing as good as spending time with family and friends, but because of the issue of covid-19 pandemic we cannot be with our loved ones as much as we would have loved to. But it's just a temporary thing, so it will soon pass and we will all be able to reunite, so for now we have to play our part in stopping the spread, so I did the festivities indoors with very few family members.

I would still spend it with my family and friends that is what Christmas is all about, and the celebration is for one day not years, so I would gladly take the risk

@eenya00 risk indeed friend. But it doesn't worth it. Truth be told, personally I don't understand that the consequences of our actions might Lead to someones death which is much avoidable. If not for our sake, but the sake of our loved ones we should take necessary precautions.

@eenya00 risk indeed friend. But it doesn't worth it. Truth be told, personally I don't understand that the consequences of our actions might Lead to someones death which is much avoidable. If not for our sake, but the sake of our loved ones we should take necessary precautions.
Such as wearing nose mask, frequent use of sanitizer, dis infecting your frequent corners and tools only your mobile device and laptop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back