dualmine.com Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT?

Goodday

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Dualmine is a cloud mining site which has been online for 2 years now and still paying. It offers a signup bonus of 100GH/S mining power which can be used to mine only bitcoin for 2 years and the profit can be withdrawn when you make a deposit. Dualmine has it own token (cryptonits), games where you can play and earn their token and their own exchange called dualex.io.

Cryptocurrencies You Can Mine With Dualimine And Their Minimum Contract

1. Bitcoin. contract starts from 0.001BTC for GH/S46.3
2. Etherum. contract start from 0.04ETH for MH/s1.4
3. litecoin. contract start from 0.2LTC for MH/s2.82
4. Bitcoincash. contract start from 0.02LTC for GH/s25.53
5. Dash. Contract start from 0.08DASH for MH/s3.75
6. dogecoin. Contract start from 1000DOGE for MH/s1.61
7. Zcash. Contract start from 0.08ZEC for H/s1.61
8. Monero. Contract start from 0.08MONERO for H/s8.09
9 Etherum classic. Contract start from 1ETC for MH/s0.26
10 Bitcoin gold. Contract start from 1BTG for H/s1.11
11 Cryptonits. Contract start from 10CRT for CRT/month0.48

NOTE: They are currently running a christmas bonus in the form of multiplying your purchase power by 8 (8x).

Withdrawal
You can find the minimum withdrawal for each supported coin on the payout button in the main menu.

You can register or find more information about the site by clicking the below.

Thanks for this, but dualmine has been pronounced as scam according to different reviews like trust pilot, my friend lost some money to dualmine as well. Beware of the site,please. Link to some reviews below-

Thanks for this, but dualmine has been pronounced as scam according to different reviews like trust pilot, my friend lost some money to dualmine as well. Beware of the site,please. Link to some reviews below-

Thanks a lot for your information. I read a review some where sometimes ago and people were complaining about the new system the site adopted. According to them, they said the site now pays all withdrawals in their token at 50% down from the market price of their token. That problem occurred because the site said they want their miners to invest in their token and share the long term progress with them. So thanks a lot for updating us again so that we know their current status.

I must say that I have not invested much money in Dualmine. Enough to have a strength of just 0.09 CRT / month.
However since March, for now I have increased just 0.00016 Bitcoin.
But I am not allowed to withdraw yet.

I must say that I have not invested much money in Dualmine. Enough to have a strength of just 0.09 CRT / month.
However since March, for now I have increased just 0.00016 Bitcoin.
But I am not allowed to withdraw yet.
The last time I saw their minimum withdrawal for bitcoin, l think it was around hundred thousand Satoshi there about and for us to mine this, it will surely take some time.

The last time I saw their minimum withdrawal for bitcoin, l think it was around hundred thousand Satoshi there about and for us to mine this, it will surely take some time.
You see, on my account, it has been running there since last month of March.
Moreover, it does not require my intervention.
And when the time comes, I will therefore gather.
Thank you.

The best thing we can do to help this community when there are controversies about any site is to call for recent payment proofs. If the site has been paying and people are able to come forward to attest to that, it will put an end to such controversies.

You see, on my account, it has been running there since last month of March.
Moreover, it does not require my intervention.
And when the time comes, I will therefore gather.
Thank you.
We still pray this mining platform last longer so that we could also reach their minimum withdrawal and Cashout. I love the site because it is amount the best platforms for cryptocurrencies mining and had paid it's users for some number of years now.

We still pray this mining platform last longer so that we could also reach their minimum withdrawal and Cashout. I love the site because it is amount the best platforms for cryptocurrencies mining and had paid it's users for some number of years now.
Well, it still hasn't scammed me after nine months of use. You see, sometimes I am tempted to add money to my account there, to increase my CRT power.
Indeed it seem like a very trusted minig platform, but you know ...

Dualmine is a cloud mining site which has been online for 2 years now and still paying. It offers a signup bonus of 100GH/S mining power which can be used to mine only bitcoin for 2 years and the profit can be withdrawn when you make a deposit. Dualmine has it own token (cryptonits), games where you can play and earn their token and their own exchange called dualex.io.

Cryptocurrencies You Can Mine With Dualimine And Their Minimum Contract

1. Bitcoin. contract starts from 0.001BTC for GH/S46.3
2. Etherum. contract start from 0.04ETH for MH/s1.4
3. litecoin. contract start from 0.2LTC for MH/s2.82
4. Bitcoincash. contract start from 0.02LTC for GH/s25.53
5. Dash. Contract start from 0.08DASH for MH/s3.75
6. dogecoin. Contract start from 1000DOGE for MH/s1.61
7. Zcash. Contract start from 0.08ZEC for H/s1.61
8. Monero. Contract start from 0.08MONERO for H/s8.09
9 Etherum classic. Contract start from 1ETC for MH/s0.26
10 Bitcoin gold. Contract start from 1BTG for H/s1.11
11 Cryptonits. Contract start from 10CRT for CRT/month0.48

NOTE: They are currently running a christmas bonus in the form of multiplying your purchase power by 8 (8x).

Withdrawal
You can find the minimum withdrawal for each supported coin on the payout button in the main menu.

You can register or find more information about the site by clicking the below.

Good reviews about this dualmine site. It looks promising with what you said about the site. The features look great, it consist of many games to gamble and earn as well. The only stuff is, I hardly join mining network base on the suspicious activities circling around it.

Well, it still hasn't scammed me after nine months of use. You see, sometimes I am tempted to add money to my account there, to increase my CRT power.
Indeed it seem like a very trusted minig platform, but you know ...
Maybe I suggest you wait for the results of the little money you invested with them and you can then reinvest the profit you might get because online mining is very risky and this site can fail us at any time.

Maybe I suggest you wait for the results of the little money you invested with them and you can then reinvest the profit you might get because online mining is very risky and this site can fail us at any time.
Well, what I call, the "fake-mining", which would then be like the equivalent of HYIP sites, so it could fail, going into a scam at any time and without warning!

But real-mining shouldn't scam, in my opinion. And again in my opinion, Dualmine is part of these few free real-mining sites.
Anyway please, correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank you in advance.

Well, what I call, the "fake-mining", which would then be like the equivalent of HYIP sites, so it could fail, going into a scam at any time and without warning!

But real-mining shouldn't scam, in my opinion. And again in my opinion, Dualmine is part of these few free real-mining sites.
Anyway please, correct me if I'm wrong.
Thank you in advance.
I started crypto with mining sites and faucets but I have never had any payment from mining sites. Because of that I was very skeptical about Investing in dualmine because of my past experience and it still pains me l didn't invest that earlier to reep more from dualmine.

I have already joined the Dualmine website, but I have not invested on it. But I have already read many positive comments about this website Dualmine. The problem nothing is sure with these type of cloud mining at any moment can close their door for ever!

I have already joined the Dualmine website, but I have not invested on it. But I have already read many positive comments about this website Dualmine. The problem nothing is sure with these type of cloud mining at any moment can close their door for ever!
I got your point friend. Online cloud mining sites are very risky to invest especially what you cannot afford to lose. And that was the reason why l did not make anything yet from dualmine even though l joined earlier.

I hope they are legit because most of this online earning site you can earn very well but at the end of the day you might not even be able to withdraw your earning that's why I'm always discouraged to invest on most of this earning site, but what you should do is for you to have supported your writing by showing us some payment proof as this can convince and push us to register because with that ww will believe it is real.

I hope they are legit because most of this online earning site you can earn very well but at the end of the day you might not even be able to withdraw your earning that's why I'm always discouraged to invest on most of this earning site, but what you should do is for you to have supported your writing by showing us some payment proof as this can convince and push us to register because with that ww will believe it is real.
Well, l cannot garantee dualmine is legit because l have not made a withdrawal yet because l did not invest much and also late and now that bitcoin has risen, my earning rate is also affected and that is why l still don't have a proof from my own even though l saw many proofs from other forums.

Well, l cannot garantee dualmine is legit because l have not made a withdrawal yet because l did not invest much and also late and now that bitcoin has risen, my earning rate is also affected and that is why l still don't have a proof from my own even though l saw many proofs from other forums.
Ok I just hope they just paid and let the train continue because if they are legit I think a lot of people would like to come and do business with them by investing but I don't know because this online business or online traders has a particular set of character that sometimes you can invest very well by the end you might not be able to withdraw, please don't fail to update us on how you're doing when you request for your withdrawal. Still following.

Ok I just hope they just paid and let the train continue because if they are legit I think a lot of people would like to come and do business with them by investing but I don't know because this online business or online traders has a particular set of character that sometimes you can invest very well by the end you might not be able to withdraw, please don't fail to update us on how you're doing when you request for your withdrawal. Still following.
I will try my best and be updating you guys about the current status of the site. But my caution is us to just take care with online cloud mining sites because they are just like hyip sites and most don't last for long even. The only one I saw many payment proofs was just dualmine.

I will try my best and be updating you guys about the current status of the site. But my caution is us to just take care with online cloud mining sites because they are just like hyip sites and most don't last for long even. The only one I saw many payment proofs was just dualmine.
alright please ,i waiting to hear from you as soon as possible I want to find out if they are legit and if they are then I can invest with them and earn,okay please tell us when you are expecting your first payment from there we might remind you to update us about them, for me I'm always afraid of new investment coming out at the end of the year because 90% of them are coming to take the little money you have,,, please mention me when you post new update.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back