DTube for Earning HIVE

Eline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
May 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those who are creators on facebook and youtube. I am sure they have recorded or edited videos which they can use to distribute on the DTube. And that can start their own video channel and the best part is that they are going to earn out of that. I have seen that many of the youtubers have already started to make into the DTube and they may become strong enough to build the following.

Do you see the value of the DTube in near times?

Wow this is a great find, thank you, I will actually use this and it may be something that I needed. it is the first time I hear about it.

For those who are creators on facebook and youtube. I am sure they have recorded or edited videos which they can use to distribute on the DTube. And that can start their own video channel and the best part is that they are going to earn out of that. I have seen that many of the youtubers have already started to make into the DTube and they may become strong enough to build the following.

whao! thanks for this information out there but before I can give it a trial, I will have to conduct a proper research on it so as to know how it works and it's potential to be universally accepted to all and sundry. I'll try to read a few other comments to know how it works

So DTube has all the benefits of blockchain. It is a platform where you can post, explore, upvote, and comment on videos in a censorship-free environment. Users will earn cryptocurrency rewards (DTC) for their video creations.

Dtube sounds like a good competition to youtube, I think I just might have found the platform that I have been looking for a very long time now. What is next on my itinerary now is to go and research on this new platform and how to use it to my advantage. Thanks for sharing this.

what is really Dtube. Because whit your thread, I tried to understand what you are saying here but I couldn't get what you mean.
Will I upload videos on Dtube and earn money for every watch the video receive or will I earn with my YouTube channel on there Dtube website

If I was a video content creator, I would definitely try DTube but I am not a video creator and I am not using DTube. Having said that no other platforms can ever replace youtube for video publishing.

Well I've not seen or heard much about this platform and if it's in existence, they need do more or ensure that they offer more incentives that can attract users to this platform else in my opinion, it can't compete with the video content based platforms around today.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back