DTube for Earning HIVE

Eline

Acquaintance
BizNotes
For those who are creators on facebook and youtube. I am sure they have recorded or edited videos which they can use to distribute on the DTube. And that can start their own video channel and the best part is that they are going to earn out of that. I have seen that many of the youtubers have already started to make into the DTube and they may become strong enough to build the following.

Do you see the value of the DTube in near times?

V

vest1992

Wow this is a great find, thank you, I will actually use this and it may be something that I needed. it is the first time I hear about it.

Akinwale701

Verified Poster.... I buy all country Gift cards
Verified Poster
BizNotes
For those who are creators on facebook and youtube. I am sure they have recorded or edited videos which they can use to distribute on the DTube. And that can start their own video channel and the best part is that they are going to earn out of that. I have seen that many of the youtubers have already started to make into the DTube and they may become strong enough to build the following.

Do you see the value of the DTube in near times?
whao! thanks for this information out there but before I can give it a trial, I will have to conduct a proper research on it so as to know how it works and it's potential to be universally accepted to all and sundry. I'll try to read a few other comments to know how it works

Royalty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
So DTube has all the benefits of blockchain. It is a platform where you can post, explore, upvote, and comment on videos in a censorship-free environment. Users will earn cryptocurrency rewards (DTC) for their video creations.

Ralphjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Dtube sounds like a good competition to youtube, I think I just might have found the platform that I have been looking for a very long time now. What is next on my itinerary now is to go and research on this new platform and how to use it to my advantage. Thanks for sharing this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock