What's new

Dropshipping

No, it's a very saturated market and you have to constantly put in work to sell your products (+ it can be hard to build a brand that customers will return to) so I don't think it's very profitable for someone that's just getting started.

Sure you can but it's very hard now if you don't have a good niche and a good internet market on your country .

I remember the time when I wanted to get into the dropshipping. But the issue was that there is a money involved. Like getting the items for the dropshipping and also for the shopify. So you can for now read the tutorials and then move ahead with the investment of your time and money. It may help that way if you start taking action.

As it might be hard to Get started doing dropshipping It is still very profitable and not impossible. I always recommend using using your own website then going through Shopify, even if it’s just a Wordpress website. With any dropship business your goal is to be glued to Instagram like their is no tomorrow!

Of course, people make alot from it only if you know what you are doing. It might be difficult now so you have to be more creative and smart with the way you sell your products.

in the past Dropshipping was a profitable field but now it's not, the market is saturated enough and you will find a problem selling only a product.

Dropshipping Is one of the best ways to make money online. I have been into this business and I just order for goods from alibaba and AliExpress and open a seller account on my local e-commerce website in my country. After the goods got delivered to my house I send the goods to the e-commerce site when a buyer order for the goods.

No, it's a very saturated market and you have to constantly put in work to sell your products (+ it can be hard to build a brand that customers will return to) so I don't think it's very profitable for someone that's just getting started.
Almost every business is saturated these days, in order to succeed you need to do something that sets you apart from the others, I once considered drop shipping with Shopify but so many people complained about it to make matters worse you have to pay for it

I'm not doing the two business options online. But both are productive when one is very experienced, got strategies to market his or her business exceptionally. But those that are shy, hiding away from the spotlight can't succeed via dropshipping business.

From my point of view, dropshipping is a lucrative business, but such businesses needs contacts and targeted audiences. It is easier to operate such businesses when you already have your customers/clients,so that the business moves continuously and constantly as the vendor doesn't store his/her goods but acts as a third party agent who collects orders from customers and goes to the manufacturer collects such items order and sends it to the customers.

Dropshipping on shopify is costly. You will have to pay around $29 monthly subscription fees. If you want to cover your expenses, you will need to generate at least $100 worth sales every day. Now, this not simple

Dropshipping is a very lucrative business but alot of people are already into it and so therefore it's quite hard for one to make much money through it except when one is extremely good at it.

Many people now want their business to be online and if the business requires purchase of goods then there needs to be a way that it reaches the final consumers and that is where drop shipping comes into play. If you want to invest or venture into it, it is a very good business.

You just have to be serious with what you do and surely you will surely rip what you sow
Drop shopping requires good network and jumia in my country are now doing drop shipping with the food aspect

Yeah sure, I know a lot of people would say the market is saturated and all that, however, some people still making money from dropshipping. All you need is a defined niche and work hard at it, be different and unique from others.

Just seeing the requirement I saw for dropshipping some years back out me off immediately and I just felt I could do something else than waiting for a business that is already saturated.

Shopify is one of the platforms I have San that offers some swift themes and is also affordable. People make money in drop shopping and you can too. You just have to get a quality product, some no brainer branding and also good marketing and advert.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back