What's new

Dropshipping

Yes but does it mean that we have to go on a special training to be a digital marketer ? What about you that have interest in affiliate marketing how were you able to go about your digital marketing ?
I will advise you to go to some platforms like Udemy and buy courses. There are also some platforms you can get those courses for free. You need some kind of training to know the right things to do.

The short answer is yes, you can make money with your dropshipping store with Shopify. Dropshipping is a low-risk business venture where you're not responsible for manufacturing or shipping. So, you don't need any running costs. It's also scalable with a profit margin between 15-20%.

Making money on Shopify doesn't even require you to sell anything at all, in some cases. The Shopify affiliate marketing program lets you earn money per successful referral made from your account to the Shopify platform. The more sellers you're able to bring into the fold for Shopify's platform, the more you'll earn.

I will advise you to go to some platforms like Udemy and buy courses. There are also some platforms you can get those courses for free. You need some kind of training to know the right things to do.
Digital marketing may not really be all that difficult that I have to buy it as a course. I should even be looking for opportunities to learn about digital marketing on YouTube . I think it is straight and direct

Digital marketing may not really be all that difficult that I have to buy it as a course. I should even be looking for opportunities to learn about digital marketing on YouTube . I think it is straight and direct
Yeah, digital marketing is not complicated at all because there are over-one-hour videos you can get on YouTube that will teach you that. I always go for longer videos because they carry more contents.

Yeah, digital marketing is not complicated at all because there are over-one-hour videos you can get on YouTube that will teach you that. I always go for longer videos because they carry more contents.
I don't really need long video but if it carries useful information then I'll definitely have to pass through it. I just need videos that goes straight to the point and not those that will bore you with so much talk

I don't really need long video but if it carries useful information then I'll definitely have to pass through it. I just need videos that goes straight to the point and not those that will bore you with so much talk
Not every Long video carry the necessary information but I have been able to get many of them through long videos. Some of the shorter ones will not give you the details.

Not every Long video carry the necessary information but I have been able to get many of them through long videos. Some of the shorter ones will not give you the details.
That may be true. Ever since you started acquiring information from YouTube and other legitimate platform , has this help in any of your online business you have interest to do ? Like are you becoming more advanced in crypto or forex trading ?

That may be true. Ever since you started acquiring information from YouTube and other legitimate platform , has this help in any of your online business you have interest to do ? Like are you becoming more advanced in crypto or forex trading ?
Of course, YouTube has really helped me a lot in terms of cryptocurrency trading. it is also from that place I get information from cryptocurrencies that will do well on the long run because I am more of an investor.

Of course, YouTube has really helped me a lot in terms of cryptocurrency trading. it is also from that place I get information from cryptocurrencies that will do well on the long run because I am more of an investor.
Oh. Even me too I just like investing all the time . I don't really have time to be risking my money on trading that I don't know how it works. Investment is not a get-rich-quick scheme , that is the only disadvantage.

Oh. Even me too I just like investing all the time . I don't really have time to be risking my money on trading that I don't know how it works. Investment is not a get-rich-quick scheme , that is the only disadvantage.
the thing is that it is not all the time that you will realise reasonable profit as a trader because the market can be very risky. If I want to trade it will probably be futures because that one gives you faster results but at the same time it is much more riskier.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back