What's new

Dropshipping

Of course there are a lot of people that make money doing dropshipping but first of all you must acquire the right skills and have the knowledge.

A lot of people are making money through dropshipping on Spotify. The best thing to do to make money from this online business is to ensure that you pick a good niche that has high demand of products

Drop shipping can be difficult to understand sometimes, I have watched several tutorials and even know someone in the business but I still don't quite understand it.

No, it's a very saturated market and you have to constantly put in work to sell your products (+ it can be hard to build a brand that customers will return to) so I don't think it's very profitable for someone that's just getting started.
The truth is that I haven't come across anyone that is making a lot of money doing dropshipping as what I know is that there are several people there so it will be very difficult for most people to make money dropshipping.

Dropshipping on shopify is expensive. You will have to pay at least $29 membership fee every month. It is really difficult to generate enough sales to earn revenue so that you can pay to shopify if you are a newbie.
Hmm, that's very high for a newbie to carter for. Unless the newbie already have enough capital to cover for that at first time, then have that enormous skills to make it out via dropshipping.

You will Require alot of accounting skills in order to be successful with dropshipping. It's also important you know how to manage systems and offer Quality customer service.

Naira4Dollar is Nigeria Oldest and Biggest e-currency exchange company since 2006.

At Naira4Dollar, customer satisfaction is our utmost priority with fast funding and best price as our main goal. Naira4Dollar is operated by Sunej Global Ventures LTD which is a registered company with CAC with over 10 offices in Nigeria.

Generating profit on drop shipping via shopify is actually too tedious because first, you have to pay a membership fee of $28 to $29. Shopify is not always feasible for a newbie.

It will entirely be determined by the staff's competence and my level of faith in them. If he or she can be trusted, I'll think about it.

Dropshipping is an order fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, the store purchases the item from a third-party supplier and has it shipped to the customer. As a result, the seller doesn’t have to handle the product directly.
Dropshipping on shopify is expensive. You will have to pay at least $29 membership fee every month. It is really difficult to generate enough sales to earn revenue so that you can pay to shopify if you are a newbie.

Yes, dropshipping is an order fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, the store purchases products from a third-party supplier who then ships the items directly to the customer.

Yes, dropshipping is an order fulfillment method where a store doesn't keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, the store purchases products from a third-party supplier who then ships the items directly to the customer.

Last edited:
I have not made money from dropshipping yet about I have with affiliate marketing but not much. In affiliate marketing, you need good amount of money to get started because you need a very good traffic source to make sales.

I have not made money from dropshipping yet about I have with affiliate marketing but not much. In affiliate marketing, you need good amount of money to get started because you need a very good traffic source to make sales.
Dropshipping does not require much capital as I understand, in fact it is one of the most simplest online business that can be done without much capital. You can check it out

Dropshipping does not require much capital as I understand, in fact it is one of the most simplest online business that can be done without much capital. You can check it out
For real?. but a lot of people seem to be much more interested in affiliate marketing including myself than dropshipping. Someone who wanted to teach me some time ago and said that I will be needing over $100.

For real?. but a lot of people seem to be much more interested in affiliate marketing including myself than dropshipping. Someone who wanted to teach me some time ago and said that I will be needing over $100.
There was someone like that in the past that was also interested to take me on the full training on affiliate marketing . I haven't really heard much on this drop shipping stuff but affiliate marketing are being done by people. so many of them over here.

There was someone like that in the past that was also interested to take me on the full training on affiliate marketing . I haven't really heard much on this drop shipping stuff but affiliate marketing are being done by people. so many of them over here.
the amount of people doing affiliate marketing is much more than people doing dropshipping in this part of the world. I believe the reason is because affiliate marketing is easier to understand. I also have a lot of knowledge about affiliate marketing but I will not been able to venture into it fully.

the amount of people doing affiliate marketing is much more than people doing dropshipping in this part of the world. I believe the reason is because affiliate marketing is easier to understand. I also have a lot of knowledge about affiliate marketing but I will not been able to venture into it fully.
I don't know the reason why you might not want to venture into this business. It may not really be something that interests you but personally as long as it is profitable and I can do. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I don't know the reason why you might not want to venture into this business. It may not really be something that interests you but personally as long as it is profitable and I can do. I don't see anything wrong with it.
of course I believe in affiliate marketing because it is a good business venture and one of the first businesses I admired on the internet. The thing is that I want to have a website first before venturing into affiliate marketing fully.

of course I believe in affiliate marketing because it is a good business venture and one of the first businesses I admired on the internet. The thing is that I want to have a website first before venturing into affiliate marketing fully.
Yes that is one of the things that must be possessed by anyone that wants to engage in affiliate marketing . At the same time you also need to have a better understanding of digital marketing ,
That is also very important

Yes that is one of the things that must be possessed by anyone that wants to engage in affiliate marketing . At the same time you also need to have a better understanding of digital marketing ,
That is also very important
Probably, it is even impossible for you to succeed as an affiliate marketer if you do not have concise knowledge of digital marketing. Many people always neglect some certain things and they end up not exceeding.

Probably, it is even impossible for you to succeed as an affiliate marketer if you do not have concise knowledge of digital marketing. Many people always neglect some certain things and they end up not exceeding.
Yes but does it mean that we have to go on a special training to be a digital marketer ? What about you that have interest in affiliate marketing how were you able to go about your digital marketing ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back