What's new

Driven Drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't drive so I haven't ever driven whilst being drunk. Personally, I hope that I never do that but you never know what an intoxicated mind will think it can do. I think it's extremely selfish to drink whilst being drunk. I don't care what happens to you, it's the other innocent people that people care about.

I don't drink wines, and even don't have a car, but will be getting a new one soon. Drunken Driving is a punishment here for jail 3 months, but this is still not implemented in the city.

I couldn't deal with the possible aftermath. Like my wife's best friend was a paralyzed girl in her high school. She got that way cause of drunk drivers.

Also, my first cousin went something like 7-years in prison for DUI after killing someone.

Nah. I have yet to drink, so I plan on being sober while driving, if I ever do take up drinking. Too many people in my extended family suffer from mood swings and previous arrests from being drunk while driving.

Many areas simply have no public transport - especially in the US, Canada, Australia. However, old-world nations like South Korea, Japan, and the UK are loaded with taxis etc.. on every corner - even in rural areas.

No, I try to only have a single drink if I'm driving.

I almost did it once after a wedding reception, but thankfully somebody stopped me.. There's no way I'd have been under the limit, despite how "fine" I felt.

Never drive and so I can't say :p Never had my license to kill, I mean drive :p

But never would and always think before anyone goes behind the wheel then again when you are drunk you can't think.

I think this is the worse question in the forum, no offense I mean xD why does this question exists?

I did it once it was a very bad ... i got captured by a police officer ... i spent a night in the prison ... sence then i never did that again ... i feel stupid when i remember that

it's not a good question at all dear, please avoid posting this kind of threads in the future.
for the answer of questions I never drunk because drunks is prohibited in my religion and I'm happy for that^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back