Drive At 55-65 mph to get best fuel economy

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It's not a secret and most of us are aware of it but not many follow this thing and some don't even belive in it but it actually works. So if you drive at 55-65 mph you can get the best fuel economy so you will be saving Petrol/Gas on every journey.

It's not a secret and most of us are aware of it but not many follow this thing and some don't even belive in it but it actually works. So if you drive at 55-65 mph you can get the best fuel economy so you will be saving Petrol/Gas on every journey.

Well, not all the people could drive at that speed all time, as i live in a really crowded city where maintaining that speed is impossible.

That's right and when you are moving into a busy area then its almost impossible but otherwise, we can try to move at this pace to save money

This is the first time I am learning about this. I will inform my dad. It is helpful.

This is the first time I am learning about this. I will inform my dad. It is helpful.
Whenever we drive a car or even a motorbike we can see on the speedometer the green line or economy line that helps us to know the speed at which we need to drive to get best mileage

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back