What's new

Download speed control on each computer?

Jamees

Oct 30, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I would like to ask a question that I am running a net cafe and I like to control download speed on each computer according to my wish, may I stop download speed where I like? If anyone can give me this idea it will be very helpful. Thanks

I am not sure about the software but you can control the speed through your router setting. Do you have Admin access of your router ?
If yes, Go to the "Bandwidth" setting and set the limit

Untitled.png

It all right
I have been looking for this idea every since I upgraded my system and here you are with the information I longed to see
Thanks

It is very difficult to control the download speed but you can do many things to improve them, such as using quality equipment and better speed, not using the computer while downloading, keeping the connections in good condition, a profitable navigation plan ...

Base on my experience, I use/invest on router(which is xiaomi mi 4a) with bandwith control feature. Or you can check mikrotik routers, they can be modified base on your need at there are a lot of tutorials on youtube.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back