Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Mar 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
dotwriter_fb.png
What is dotWriter?

dotWriter is a platform where you can buy and sell content from writers. You can choose to either post your own articles for sale or choose an article requested by someone and write it for him.

How much can i earn from dotWriter?

You will get paid between 0.03$ and 0.07$ for every word written in an article. The payment per word depends on your level on the platform. You grow your level by proving you are a good writer

The payment is made at minimum 10$ and the only payment method is PayPal.

How to start?

1) Sign up on https://dotwriter.com/

2) Start writing articles or post your already written articles

3) Start earning money

Enter the dotWriter page, it is very interesting and there are a wide variety of categories to choose from, I will try this option to obtain additional earnings, thanks for recommending it, the important thing is that they pay.
View attachment 416
What is dotWriter?

dotWriter is a platform where you can buy and sell content from writers. You can choose to either post your own articles for sale or choose an article requested by someone and write it for him.

How much can i earn from dotWriter?

You will get paid between 0.03$ and 0.07$ for every word written in an article. The payment per word depends on your level on the platform. You grow your level by proving you are a good writer

The payment is made at minimum 10$ and the only payment method is PayPal.

How to start?

1) Sign up on https://dotwriter.com/

2) Start writing articles or post your already written articles

3) Start earning money
Enter the dotWriter page, it is very interesting and there are a wide variety of categories to choose from, I will try this option to obtain additional earnings, thanks for recommending it, the important thing is that they pay.

I have an account in dotwriter but I have never posted any article there for sale. The buyers really require high quality work and I am not sure if I am that top notch in article writing. Anyway, it is a site worth hiving a try.

it isn't easy to sell your articles dear because the clients only buy the high-quality and the perfect articles, if you're not talented in this field then it's better to avoid it completely.

That's something that i need to try it looks that there is no strict rules to join and even 0.03$ for each word is a high
reward you can earn more then 10$ for each article

it isn't easy to sell your articles dear because the clients only buy the high-quality and the perfect articles, if you're not talented in this field then it's better to avoid it completely.

I agree with you... it's not hard to sell your articles if you don't have talent on writing. It's not like bizdustry to pay automat for your post... is different.

I agree with you... it's not hard to sell your articles if you don't have talent on writing. It's not like bizdustry to pay automat for your post... is different.
Of course, we are talking here about complicated and long articles like the one you read when you search different questions on Google. You need to have some skills in writing and also do a a lot of research or just have a lot of knowledge on a particular level. That's why content writing is so expensive to buy, they offer between 1$ and more than 10$ per 100 words

Yeah, definitely. It's a great website for people who love to write articles and are good at it and you can earn quite a lot of money if you are talented
Yes, you have a right, especially if you enjoy writing, it will be good in that you win the money and practice your talent that you love (writing).^^

It would have been a great place to write and make money but unfortunately PayPal is still out of bound for my region
Yes I spotted that too. Don't know why platforms can't integrate crypto payments on this crypto age. If selling can be guaranteed for good articles,then it's not bad.

Yes I spotted that too. Don't know why platforms can't integrate crypto payments on this crypto age. If selling can be guaranteed for good articles,then it's not bad.
Probably it is more comfortable to do the same thing that they have been doing for years, instead of moving into a new direction - like paying with crypto.

Probably it is more comfortable to do the same thing that they have been doing for years, instead of moving into a new direction - like paying with crypto.
They can move together with time. PayPal is very good but not accessible to everyone. Coinbase and coinpayment has good and cheap crypto payment platforms.

$0.003 per word is way too low, one could opt for a better sites that pays relatively higher than that. I don't think the time and effort is worth it. Not for me though

I love this, but what kind of writings is permitted? Can I write on any niche and still get payment for writing. And who are those that pay, is it the owner of the website or members who are interested in gett]ng a writer?

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back