What's new

dotWriter Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

I think the best way to know is to try it and you will find out.
I love this, but what kind of writings is permitted? Can I write on any niche and still get payment for writing. And who are those that pay, is it the owner of the website or members who are interested in gett]ng a writer?

in my opinion the payment options are still lacking because they can only use Paypal when compared to other sites. They can already use payments via payeer, Paypal, BTC

Which articles most sold in dotwriter , I have a blog in sport , may I have chancr to earn by publishing my articles there ??

I am not in favour of selling article, but 3 to 7 cent a word means even the minimum 300 word article will earn $9 to $21, so that would be a good choice. But that too depends on buyers, there is no guarantee yet.

Those who have a hobby of writing seem to be able to try this platform while earning an income, but I don't know for sure whether the platform is really legitimate because until now I haven't seen any proof of payment.

I have been a part of a lot of article marketplaces and sold a handful of articles, however, I have never been very successful with selling articles through article marketplace. I don't know this site, but I have used a lot of similar sites.

It cant be call a scam because You haven't try it out on the site,You can open the site,You can write some articles and see the next thing that come's out of it,I we also try and open the site to try it out,since am good at writing article

This site is legit, I have seen some people who work with them and they have been receiving payment on monthly basis, so there is no course for alerm, if you are interested kindly go and register with them and earn money from the site as you can now before they close.

There are a lot of platforms where you can earn money by selling your articles and if you want articles, you can buy from the site or the writers registered on the site. However, the main problem is whether we can actually sell our articles or not.

The activities on dotwriter is quite interesting and will be very educative but the problem i have is the payment method,them using only PayPal as their mode of payment is not convenient for me.

Such kind freelancing site is hard to win a gig around it. Since I'm not all that skillful nor proficient in writing I l stsybback to acquire more knowledge to write exceptionally in the future. I'm sticking with PTP to advance more on my writing.

If you search online, you will find a lot of sites for writers that promise good pay to the writers. Even if these sites are legit, it is really difficult to earn from these sites. your English language and writing skills should be exceptionally good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back