What's new

Don't purchase followers/likes/etc for social media sites

I waited for the point where you ought to tell us while you stopped buying followers, though it is not a good thing,but most social media influencers see it as a means to boost their brand and create tension, especially in the entertainment sectors.

One other problem that you see common in purchasing likes and follows for your business social platforms is that these likes and follows might have been from fake unreal accounts that won't add any value to your business page and campaign.

Apart from getting a dead account it is generally not advisable because it means you are not passing out and educative or creative content to these persons. Even if you succeed in buying these likes you are not inspiring people or making them do better. So I should be stopped entirely.

People still do it, but just research hard before you go ahead I say since there are sites out there that gives you real followers and whatnot :) Meaning you join the site and pay for 10 followers for example at a rate of 500 points or whatever you wait, then real people will follow you and follow them earn points. Then if they make enough points they then can withdraw into MONEYYYYYYY

There are many fake based sites but try to not go with fake.

There was a time many people account was banned by those social media platform for purchasing likes and followers and this alone surprised me tho, and its not adviceable

Purchasing followers we are normal things before. But even then I wasn't even a fan of that because if you have purchased followers there is no way you can really monetize your page. So it is advisable to grow your followers organically.

You are right... in the most times subscribers dissapear in few hours or days and even if they are real people and don't unsubscribe, for sure the won't be interested of your videos. About likes I don't know what to say, but it's risky anyway to do such activities

Back in the day, there were sites that allowed people to purchase followers and likes for Twitter and Facebook. Unfortunately these sites caught on to it, and mostly stopped it.

Back then it was useful, that was until rules and changes came. Now days, if your following is bought, you're not going to in turn have real views on your accounts. As well, some sites even can check if you have a real following or not, and if you have a fake following, you could potentially be called out and could also be banned.

I used to use these methods back when I started working online, but today I would advise against it, as buying likes and followers usually results in dead accounts following and liking anyway, so it's not even worth it.
I don't buy the idea of buying followers on Facebook , Twitter and instagram when you have a proper way of having followers on your social media, because your account can be blocked.

yes, good point, because you are simply buying numbers but not real users that will keep following your content, which makes it too obvious for people that you bought traffic

Have always been seeing post like building your likes and followers and social media stuffs like Facebook , Instagram and other related pages .But I don't actually believe it's true to be possible.

I have always maintained the fact that it is not good to purchase traffic online for websites and not only for social networks alone because there is no way in which these kind of traffic will stay because they are paid to just be visit your website and stay for a while before they leave.

Alot of people cut corners just to make things easier,I feel purchasing likes and the rest is just for temporary purpose,I don't really think people will use this means to promote traffic.

It can help businessmen and marketers to grow​

One of the biggest necessity of marketers and businessmen planning their business online on social media is followers. If you are a businessman trying to grow your business on social media and you do not have required number of followers on your account, then it will be really hard for you to grow. The simple reason is that when you have no followers, you will have no reach and you will not be able to market your products. So if you are a beginner on social media, you can simply invest in buying some followers.
On the other hand you can get scammed Buying something online can lead to a lot of scams as well. There are various such websites which will promise you to offer proper maintainance of your account and will take your money. But after you have paid, either you will get nothing or will get bots. In this way, you may be increasing your followers but the engagement on your account will not be boosted.

There is no point on doing such a think.But if for some reason you desperate of getting more followers or likes etc just upload videos or memes or images that is trend so you can have more and more followers

It is not a good idea for your business growth to engage in buying follower.As this will not give you the needed conversion or engagement that you need in your business,because sometimes these ollowers appear to be fake.It is goo to exercice patience and take time to grow real time followers that will be bring the needed convertion ad results.

Many social media accounts buy followers and likes from microtask sites and I really don't see a problem provided their are still a large percentage interested in the contents being shared.

I don't really fancy buying of followers and like for your social media accounts. Most times they will even unfollow back or they will not be interested in whatever you post. 50 unique followers is better than fake 500.

I was actually interested in buying likes and followers before but i later came to realize that most of them dont even give you real people, they give you fake likes and followers and would end up spaming your account, which might get banned in the end.

I agree, I think most of this site Just offer these fake follower ship for viewing sake. it is not meant to actually bring traffic but it is like some sort of branding. It is not advisable though.

In a forum about SEO there were several services being offered for those who need subscribers and followers. But later on the buyers were complaining that the numbers of added followers stayed for only a week. That clearly means those numbers of followers that you had bought are fake and not counted by search engines.

We cannot just trust these traffic exchangers. Who knows they might be actually sending bots on your website instead of actual people? This is why I never recommend buying traffic and it is also clearly forbidden by the ad networks who work with real publishers with real traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back