Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?

Well, investing at the beginning means you can make a much bigger profit because no one knows if that company is going to be successful or not. Of course thid is very risky because if the company fails then you lose all your money but if the company is a big success you could even become rich. There are advantages and disadvantages for both new and already successful companies. That's my opinion

Let s not forget that several projects even on kickstarter took the money of the investors and didn t create the specific item..

To be honest, investing is like a double-edged sword. You need to prepare for anything when it comes to investing, as no one can predict the future accurately. To be on the safe side, it's better to invest in large established companies rather than new emerging ones.

This is just my personal opinion and I really can't take any risk with money. Also, it's better to not invest all your money in just one company.

I have tried investing in sites sometimes back and I always got so discouraged when they turned to be scams and I loose my money. That is when I learnt that it is best to do alot of research before investing in any site. But then it was so hard to find legit sites that you could invest in for long and the few that are legit require a very high amount for minimum investment. So I decided that online investment is not my thing for now and so I opted for earning through completing tasks and giving services such as writing in forums and article writing sites.

I think the best thing i would invest in is cryptocurrencies there is a lot of cryptos right now worth investing especially DOGE
it's very cheap you can buy it at 19 sat and hold it you will get X2 or more profit

I think the best thing i would invest in is cryptocurrencies there is a lot of cryptos right now worth investing especially DOGE
it's very cheap you can buy it at 19 sat and hold it you will get X2 or more profit
Doge is not a bad cryptocurrency but i also don't think it's the best coin to invest in. Doge price has always be low and will forever remain that low because they have a huge supply of coins available on the market

investments can't be always 100% a gain, you can win as you can lose dear.

I know that predictions and studying the situation will help you and give you a high chance to win but still not 100%.

I would always suggest being cautious no matter how sure you are about the investment. Just like the op, I take my time to study and hear reviews about the company before trusting such with my funds. This does not guarantee success a 100% but at least chances for a loss will be minimized.

Thank you brother for this piece of information, yeah you are right, It's good to invest in good prospect, investment that already have a clear path where they want to be in the futitey

Yeah . We should never rush I to investing in any site because of the high reward promise , we should study the site before investing on them .

The question I will ask you, when can you discover when the pointer is at the profit point?? Because I don't know when it is the right time to invest on Cryptocurrency and make money or not.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
I totally agree, a research well done can save you a lot in any department of life, being business, investing or even a bet.

You really cne not be 100% certain that hour investment will be a success, however, you should only invest when the risk is very low to the nearest minimum.

That is not a correct assertion. It's a risk, one can definitely invest to bear the risk before one can make it in every business. If the risk is not considered, one may not be able to have the planned profit.

I'm a careful one, and I've lost out so many times.

Last year, I had the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, but I kept on analysing it's potential, and the risks.

I've now learnt to analyze but also to take the risk using an amount I can afford to lose.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back