Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Cover pages to me, kind of hurt sites. I feel like it's a bit old fashioned and I feel like it stops the process of a user from viewing your site. I think a user should be brought right to a homepage with all important links right there. A cover page that goes to this page, just feels like it defeats the purpose for me and takes time for the user to do.

I feel like cover pages for sites are a but outdated anyway.

Yes you have almost said it all , when a visitor visit your site in other for him to comeback again he must be comfortable but if he is not then he wouldn't be able to come back next time again.

If you want leads, generate sales, promote product or service, having a cover page can help. If you have an explainer video, using the video on your landing page can help you gain clients and buyers. However, landing page does not help if your site is primarily a content site. I am saying from my personal experience.

Cover page is very important when it comes to advert site. It helps a lot, and it advise to use it in your site. I don't think it is out dated.

Cover pages to me, kind of hurt sites. I feel like it's a bit old fashioned and I feel like it stops the process of a user from viewing your site. I think a user should be brought right to a homepage with all important links right there. A cover page that goes to this page, just feels like it defeats the purpose for me and takes time for the user to do.

Seriously, everyone has a right to choose what he or she wants, some may consider it old fashioned, while to some it is still okay.

Cover pages ain't really important anymore. Once you have what people need on your website, they would surely visit it as frequently as possible to get updates.

I do not think that all this metrics are really that important in your site. You have to make your site very responsive and have very quality posts and people will visit

When it comes to promoting a business online, just having a website won't work. Yes, your. Yes, the Facebook Cover Page of your business. Thus, it's Show but don't tell.

Cover page is very important when it comes to advert site. It helps a lot, and it advise to use it in your site. I don't think it is out dated
Yeah cover page is really important most esespecially in cases where the people or customers would want to see what its in the advertisement products

Cover page is mostly important in a page. It should also contain proper information or the message you intend to pass across to your visitors

Any blogger that need covers his or her page I guess the or she don't need money from he or her platform then, because what's the essence of having a website if not for more traffic to get in to it I guess.

I have never used landing page for my websites, I am not a fan of using landing page because I want people to get straight to the website content instead of the landing page

I definitely don't agree with your opinion that cover pictures for website are old-fashioned and they intrude on users experience on your website. I will say that the best way to make use of cover pictures for website is when the transparency is why she reduced to the barest minimum so that your content can be showing and the cover pictures will be in the background.

why though ? it always give your website a unique look to be honest even if not everyone notices it, but when they do, they feel impressed, i can guarantee you that

Well its not that cover page is necessary before you can start your site, but cover page with a professional introduction can go a long way and its an hedge for you...

I think you are very right , it has been a long time since I have seen a sure that has a cover page, the online space have evolved beyond that and you should first.

It is still very much ok for visitors to have a feel of the cover page of your site.But though it depends on the individual who would want to use a landing page.They should be able to see what content are in the site.
Post automatically merged:

It is still very much ok for visitors to have a feel of the cover page of your site.But though it depends on some individual who would want to use a landing page. visitors should be able to have a feel to see what content are in the site.

Last edited:
Cover page, I don't understand what you mean. What I know of is LANDING PAGES. Based on your description, I want to ask if the cover page don't include any link leading to the main site?

If you are trying to capture leads and build your email list, I think having a landing page can really help you because you might have people sign up for your newsletters

Even as a website omer I don't think I know anything called cover pages. I think website Designer can relate with this term but I don't think I have ever seen anything like cover pages on a website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back