Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't know if this has been addressed, but any services that pay you to review a product or service is something I would say not to do. I know it sounds nice to get a free product or get paid to review something, but you're hurting your reputation if you go this route, at least that's how I feel.

I think legit reviews are key to a good following. If you lie and review a bad item as good, it could come back to hurt your online career. Just saying.

If you are paid to review something, please give an honest review, otherwise you could get into trouble for shilling bad product.

Yes it's better to be honest in reviewing but telling people to not do paid to review isn't the best and I'm not sure this advice will be followed by people as well. If I'm opportuned, I'll do paid to review as well.

I wouldn't mind getting paid to write reviews. But I wouldn't want to be solicited into writing good reviews even when I am seeing something bad. If you won't allow me to post an honest review, then I don't want to work with you.

I have done paid review, I have received cash for reviewing products and services. However, I have a simple strategy, if the product I am reviewing is not very good, I omit the bad points and highlight only the best points. Since I have received cash, I cannot talk bad things about the product, right?

I have done paid review, I have received cash for reviewing products and services. However, I have a simple strategy, if the product I am reviewing is not very good, I omit the bad points and highlight only the best points. Since I have received cash, I cannot talk bad things about the product, right?
Yeah, that sounds logical. But some sites require you to give true reviews. Especially if it is not their products that they are asking you to review. It is best to know what you are required to do in the review job.

I don't know if this has been addressed, but any services that pay you to review a product or service is something I would say not to do. I know it sounds nice to get a free product or get paid to review something, but you're hurting your reputation if you go this route, at least that's how I feel.

I think legit reviews are key to a good following. If you lie and review a bad item as good, it could come back to hurt your online career. Just saying.

If you are paid to review something, please give an honest review, otherwise you could get into trouble for shilling bad product.
Most people don't care about that it's easy way to make money and most peaole are very interested in that I personally don't do that because it's low paid and unethical

Yeah, that sounds logical. But some sites require you to give true reviews. Especially if it is not their products that they are asking you to review. It is best to know what you are required to do in the review job.
Doing reviews voluntarily and doing them for money are two different things. When you are doing reviewing gigs, you are supposed to give positive reviews. I try to handle this with a caution beause I do not want to sound fake.

Doing reviews voluntarily and doing them for money are two different things. When you are doing reviewing gigs, you are supposed to give positive reviews. I try to handle this with a caution beause I do not want to sound fake.
It is about gig sometimes a concurrent wants to shut down your product then ask people to negativelly review your product or your service means this is also a negative impact from microjobs.

I think if I am to review a product, I will be positive so it will be a good job for me rather than earning from faucets. I can't review products negatively so that the other one can be accepted but I will just tell them the fact about the quality of product I am reviewing.

I was trying to work on a get paid to review site in order to make more money than I am currently making at the moment but it did not work out well for me.

Personally, I don't feel good with the idea that an organization pays you to review their products, and obviously, it must be a positive review if you are to get the payments. Product reviews are supposed to be voluntary reviews borne out of the experience with the product. What if you give a positive review to a bad product? That is deceit.

Anyone that offers to pay you to write positive reviews is quite suspicious. If you are sure of what you do then you don't have to pay anyone to say something nice about you.

Personally, I don't feel good with the idea that an organization pays you to review their products, and obviously, it must be a positive review if you are to get the payments. Product reviews are supposed to be voluntary reviews borne out of the experience with the product. What if you give a positive review to a bad product? That is deceit.
That is right. It is therefore better to be given this job by a third party website that does not have anything to do with the company. Your employer will encourage you to give a genuine review about the products.

I have never paid anyone to review my products. I have customers that give me good reviews and I have customers that give me bad reviews on my facebook page. Any product that you see 100% positive reviews is suspicious.

Yes, you're right. Giving good reviews to a bad product can not only damage your reputation but is also unethical. You shouldn't mislead people only for the sake of money.

Anyone that offers to pay you to write positive reviews is quite suspicious. If you are sure of what you do then you don't have to pay anyone to say something nice about you.
It is very true some paid to review website are scam the only paid to write review that I know is review stream I have use them to earn 4years ago but I left the website when one forex broker paid me to review their websites with comments since then I have not returned to the website,reveiwme I believe use to pay as well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back