What's new

Don't advertise on Discord

I have never make use of discord to advertise but I have a friend that make use of it to advertise his products online and he had never experienced any negative impact.

Even though I have not used discord before, but I must say that this is a very useful information if it is actually true. So, one needs to be extra careful while using the platform or better still just leave the platform completely. But I am just wondering why some people have decided to use the platform for something else other than the purpose it was meant for.

Even though I have not used discord before, but I must say that this is a very useful information if it is actually true. So, one needs to be extra careful while using the platform or better still just leave the platform completely. But I am just wondering why some people have decided to use the platform for something else other than the purpose it was meant for.
Such abuses can be found in almost all platforms and not just discord, however, that does not mean that the purpose has been defeated because I still find the discord community as one of the best out there.

If the platform still provides means to advertise, please go ahead and do it. Every opportunity to put your business out in the faces of people should be taken seriously as long as you're doing it legitimately.

I beg to be different on this issue. I am going to advertise on discord group if I have my target audience there. It is good to always Identify if there are your target audience on a platform before you go ahead to advertise your product or service over there. This will help to increase your conversion rate.

Discord is useful for a lot of things, like running a community or for gaming with friends. But, it's also being used to advertise and spam people. For those who use Discord to promote their stuff, it's fine to do it in your own server, but sending it via a DM, or on someone else's Discord, is a no no. Don't use Discord to promote anything. Unless the server allows you to do so.

A lot of people are abusing the system. Not just in Discord but also in other social sites and apps, people are spamming. Not just spamming, in fact a lot of scam offers are promoted through these platforms.

I don't use them as it is more harmful then useful and often you will getting spamming so better stay away from it and you can easily get bans so no use of having account over their.

Well I have not come across it and then I think.os not that much popular in the market so the use of ot may be less because people might have not have knowledge about it yet.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back