Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Discord is useful for a lot of things, like running a community or for gaming with friends. But, it's also being used to advertise and spam people. For those who use Discord to promote their stuff, it's fine to do it in your own server, but sending it via a DM, or on someone else's Discord, is a no no. Don't use Discord to promote anything. Unless the server allows you to do so.

Though I am a prospective discord user but with these information above, will have to take strict measures with respect to any activities I will be carrying out, thanks

I have once use discord in playing a game with a friend, I know its also can be used in advertising of products and services online especially with your own server , but I don't know the implication if its been used in promoting .

I don't make use of discord. I make use of Google adword anytime I want to advertise progress to a target audience in my country.

Discord is not useful for all business. With my own way of seeing it. It is only good for gamers, programmers and sometimes for IT related content

It's actually very annoying getting a notification and rushing down there just to see find things I never asked for. I thought it was for only for gaming

Wow! I never knew that discord is now used for deceit. And people will be falling vivtime on a regular basis. We have to be vigilant these days as one could easily fall for all these fake websites

Thanks for the vital information, some sites spam when you use them to promote links. Example of such site are the link shortener. Using them to promote your links is like Spamming the visitors. This will definitely turn them off and makes the site unattractive.

Well I have not come across it and then I think.os not that much popular in the market so the use of ot may be less because people might have not have knowledge about it yet.

A lot of people are abusing the system. Not just in Discord but also in other social sites and apps, people are spamming. Not just spamming, in fact a lot of scam offers are promoted through these platforms.

There is a very popular YouTuber who have over 600k subscribers that attributed his growth to discord and I was wondering how he achieved that. So you can contact people through such means to grow your follower-ship.

Discord has helped a lot of people to drive traffic to their blogs and YouTube and other sources,it's too bad people don't obey forum rules

Discord has helped a lot of people to drive traffic to their blogs and YouTube and other sources,it's too bad people don't obey forum rules
Discover has Discover helping many advertisers and sites to get more traffic into their websites , blogs and even YouTube, but normally we know people don't obey the rules on discord.

Oh really. I think that is great, promotion on discord seems to be Ill-advice and a lot of people don't do it much, but there are some people who still try and market.

Discord is kind of segregated for some business. I used it once to play a game with a colleague too. I didn't quite know it has implications.

A lot of people are so desperate to drive traffic that they begin to share links everywhere. Dropping your links does not mean you are getting traffic, instead you will be considered spammer and might be banned from the platform.

Recently this has become a common practice on such platforms, this best way to completely eradicate this, or at least reduce it to some levels is by the admins or who ever that is in charge creating rules that goes against such actions and of cause setting out punishments for offenders. Or what do you think about this?

I think discord is a voice and chat platform where users join conversation servers, sometimes through exclusive invites, and talk to other members about niche but i dont think is good to advertise in discord

Well every body has their different ways of advertising,well i feel using Google app is the best instead of using discord.discord shouldn't be used for advertisement

I have never use discord to advertise my business I only used Google, because I haven't know that discord is really good to use for advertising business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back