What's new

Dones anyone can give me tips about planning to start a blog?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Dones anyone can give me tips about planning to start a blog? Where should I create my blog? What should I do first with it? How can I maintain it? What are the things I can't put in there?

1. You have plenty of options to start free blog. e.g. WordPress.com, blogspot.com and many other free hosts.
  2. Next step would be finding a good theme that suits the niche of your blog.
  3. After that you have to learn respective online post editor within the blog and start posting the content.

WordPress is the best option as far as blogs go. Google loves them so you are more likely to rank higher with the search engine. I always recommend people starting blogs on that platform. You can get a free theme and customize it or get a paid theme if you need all the bells and whistles.

You could start a free blog but I would recommend investing a little amount of money into a domain since this would make your blog look more professional.

I suggest you to start with a technical side, you can chose WordPress to make your website. Its very easy to get set up. You can start with free plan and then upgrade your site later. Its easy to post your first post. If you actually looking to build and run your business WordPress will be a good choice for you

It's better to get more and more information related to the genre or category of the blog. If possible try to get affiliated with other niche related blogs. Also, enable guest posting in the blog.

If possible, do not try to give biased opinion on something. If you have to, specify that it's just your opinion and it's not a statement in general. Try to ignore, if you come across any sarcastic/offensive comments. Send newsletters to your readers at least once in a week or so.
These are some of the basic tips, for new bloggers.

When you want to start a new blog , you should not be so desperate to start earning from it , it takes a while to earn ,since blog isn't a get rich quick scheme

Picking the correct web hosting is by a wide margin one of the main choices when beginning a blog since this is the place where your site records are put away.

Numerous amateurs/beginners like getting free facilitating, however picking a free site facilitating is consistently an ill-conceived notion, and it will wind up costing you more cash and time eventually.

I will advice you to learn a code on how to build a site or you ask a friend already in the business to guide you. You can also watch YouTube videos in how to begin.

If you're looking to start up a blogging site, you need to learn the basic things about blogging. Watch experts webinars on YouTube or social media. How they started their own professional blogsite, and how it was able to drive them steady passive income. Because I know the money aspect is what moves you wanting yo start a blog.

First off, before you begin your blog you have to choose on the niche or the theme of your blog. One example is pets because that is the niche of my blog therefore I should be writing about pets and not just any animal like rhinoceros which is an animal but not a pet. Second concern is the potential readers in your circle. Will your friends and relatives read your blog? If you are already decided on the niche then begin writing. Have about 20 or more blogs prepared before you upload the first one.

Specialize in a field.
Get your contents ready
Purchase a domain
Start working on it.
Do a little research about what you post and make sure they are verified.

Despite claims that no one wants to read long-form content, or that all content will be delivered via video, the fact is, Blogging is still an extremely viable and effective medium for creating content and building an online business. Yes, you actually can make money – real money – by blogging
Despite claims that no one wants to read long-form content, or that all content will be delivered via video, the fact is, Blogging is still an extremely viable and effective medium for creating content and building an online business. Yes, you actually can make money – real money – by blogging

Use Email Outreach to Promote Your blog. Connect With Other Bloggers. Acquire Referral Traffic. Write With SEO in Mind. Guest Post for Other blogs. Leverage Social Media and Publish Original Content. Grow Your Email List.

When planning to start a blog, you must put some things into consideration, plan it very well and your execution should be near perfect too. Some of these tips should guide you

1. Plan the blog
2. Choose a good niche to focus on
3. Write quality contents from your niche
4. Be passionate about your niche
5. Advertise your blogs on social networks.

Dones anyone can give me tips about planning to start a blog? Where should I create my blog? What should I do first with it? How can I maintain it? What are the things I can't put in there?
I think first of all watch blogging courses on YouTube for free. Then start writing blogs on blogger site which is totally free to start Blogging for beginners. Once you get settled in the field, try to make your own website and then start writing blogs there. All you need is have good topics and search for the topics which are in demand on google. Try to keep your content pure and attractive. You can be a successful blogger one day.

There are two most popular platforms I will like to recommend for creating a blog for free. The first one is WordPress and the second one is WIX. WordPress is a perfect tool for creating a blog even for a layman. With WordPress you can successfully create a standard blog within minutes and set it on. Wix is also a good tool to create a blog with many ready made tools.

starting a blog is very, very easy but the problem lies in maintaining the blog with everyday posts and getting good contents and traffic. Majority of the people who went into blogging those days have quit now due to lack of good content to share with people

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back