What's new

Dones anyone can give me tips about planning to start a blog?

My friend, I'll advise you opt to watching blogging videos and content via YouTube channel. There, you'll be able to widen your horizon.

First you'll have to determine which niche you want to blog on. You can't just put up a blog and want to write about everything in the digital space.
Narrow down, once you've done that. I advise then that you get a content creation calendar or plan before you begin to think of a good platform to host or design. There's WordPress with a lot of templates you can choose from.

I think WordPress is the best site for you if you're interested in blogging. You also watch videos and tutorials in YouTube in order to learn more about blogging before venturing into it.

Starting a blog is not at all an easy job. You must do SEO and even promote you blog as much as you can. even many people on social media may never visit your blog despite the fact that you promote it.

Dones anyone can give me tips about planning to start a blog? Where should I create my blog? What should I do first with it? How can I maintain it? What are the things I can't put in there?
Get an expert to help you create a blog if you cannot do it yourself. Your blog can be maintained by consistent upload of good, rich content.

There are a ton of free and paid for blog services out there. It really comes down to the niche you want to do and what service you want to go with. Free blogs are great, but don't have the security or support you'd get with a paid host/service. If you ever do decide to get a blog, make sure to get paid hosting so that you're at least more safe when running your site.

To start a blog you need to first consider buying a domain name ,where you would start the blog with , because there are plenty of domain available both free and paid , then you buy hosting too

If you want to start a blog, you first need to decide on your business niche. Once you decide on your niche, you will have to register a domain on that niche and the buy a hosting, I suggest shared hosting.

I suggest you to start with a technical side, you can chose WordPress to make your website. Its very easy to get set up. You can start with free plan and then upgrade your site later. Its easy to post your first post. If you actually looking to build and run your business WordPress will be a good choice for you.

Dones anyone can give me tips about planning to start a blog? Where should I create my blog? What should I do first with it? How can I maintain it? What are the things I can't put in there?
Personally believe that you have to make use of practical method when it comes to learning how to start up your own blog which is why I am going to suggest that you go to YouTube and learn exactly what you need to do.

WordPress is the best option as far as blogs go. Google loves them so you are more likely to rank higher with the search engine. I always recommend people starting blogs on that platform. You can get a free theme and customize it or get a paid theme if you need all the bells and whistles.
He might not actually know exactly how to make use of WordPress which is why it is very important for him to go and learn how to make his office so that you can actually be successful in setting up the blog.

That is not really my area of interest so no one is guiding me on that, if I have interest to do it probably I'll get in touch with someone that can guide me better at least for a start.

The most simplest way to get more information about how this can be start is on YouTube. But that's by the way , you can get your cheap domain depending on your area of concentration on namecheap. Apart from that there are other domain hosting platform you can check out.

First of all you should find a category that a lot of people are going to be interested in reading. You shouldn't look for a good domain name and start posting regularly and consistently.

Google loves them so you are more likely to rank higher with the search engine. I always recommend people starting blogs on that platform. You can get a free theme and customize it or get a paid theme if you need all the bells and whistles

You could establish a blog for free, but I suggest spending a little money on a domain to give your site a more polished appearance.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back