Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone here donate blood or plasma for money? I used to donate plasma, as it paid pretty well, but I don't really donate blood much. I would of course, but I got tired of donating plasma so I decided to move on from that. Anyway, there is real money to be made for donating plasma. May be worth looking into if you haven't already.

I can't accept payment for donating blood. I believe that blood donation should be a free thing because you are contributing to save lives of unfortunate people you don't even know. I have donated blood countless times free of charge.

I dread needles and blood especially, so it would be extremely complicated for me to go and donate blood to earn money, and it should be noted that it would be very easy to donate blood for me since I am a universal donor, that is, I am 0 negative.

I don't think that people should be paid for that in my country you can't get paid to donate blood only people who wants to do that can I donate blood sometimes because I know it can save lives
I can't accept payment for donating blood. I believe that blood donation should be a free thing because you are contributing to save lives of unfortunate people you don't even know. I have donated blood countless times free of charge.
Yes, I sometimes donate blood since it can save many lives. It sounds very selfish to take money from something like that. Donating blood shouldn't cost money; it should be free, for sure.

Last edited:
In my home country, it is illegal to charge money for your plasma and blood. You can only donate for free, you cannot take money. It is also illegal to donate organs for money. You can donate your organs only to your close family members.

Donating blood and plasma for money is a practice that varies by country and jurisdiction. In some places, it is possible to receive compensation for donating plasma, while in others, it may be prohibited or strictly regulated. I have never actually done any of them for money.

Does anyone here donate blood or plasma for money? I used to donate plasma, as it paid pretty well, but I don't really donate blood much. I would of course, but I got tired of donating plasma so I decided to move on from that. Anyway, there is real money to be made for donating plasma. May be worth looking into if you haven't already.

There is nothing in this world that is going to make me to donate my blood simply because I want to make money from it. I can never stoop to low to do that kind of thing to myself simply because of how much that they're going to be paying me to do that.

I also went to plasma donation for money. You can get surprisingly good money for it with us. But since the plasma point is quite far from us, I finally gave up on it.

I also went to plasma donation for money. You can get surprisingly good money for it with us. But since the plasma point is quite far from us, I finally gave up on it.

Don't you think there might be some sort of health complications from doing that to yourself? I can't imagine getting to the point of being into my plasma donation for money. There are better ways to make money.

Donating blood and plasma for money is a practice that varies by country and jurisdiction. In some places, it is possible to receive compensation for donating plasma, while in others, it may be prohibited or strictly regulated. I have never actually done any of them for money.
I'm not sure if you can do that on my country probably not most people who donate blood do it for free

I have not heard of this before but I know that people donate blood but I never do this myself before I feel it's a bit scary but if I would do this I will do it for free not for money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back