Domain for Consultants

Eline

Acquaintance
BizNotes
When it comes to working as a freelancers and the remote workers. I am wondering if we are allowed to make use of the consulting domains. And what are some of the good consulting domains that we can use for the traffic. And also thosse sort of the domains that can do good with us. I hope that some good domains can suit some of my consultant friends.

Which domain you'd pick for consulting?

V

vest1992

just do your own brand, find out what you know you can solve and bring the solution, even the solution can be the domain, I have seen many when we researched for our own, and we got one with double meaning, identity wise and collective wise.

cafediscussions

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I think you can try dot me domain. You can use your own name for the domain name and use dot me extension. A lot of domain registrar offers discount on the registration of dot me domains. You cna go for it.

Ralphjoe

Ledgendary Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
The best kind of domains for a consultant at does brandable domains which have a domain extension known as.com and have keywords that deals on the consultant section.

Justin

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I think you can try dot me domain. You can use your own name for the domain name and use dot me extension. A lot of domain registrar offers discount on the registration of dot me domains. You cna go for it.
Do you think dot me domains are good for portfolio website? I am asking this question because I am thinking to crate a portfolio website that I intend to use as online resume

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
You can use dot me for a portfolio website but I think dot com is the best option as it is cheap and also recognized by most people. Dot me is expensive, it cost $18.