What's new

Doing drug trials for money

I have not tried this before, and i don't think i would want to try it. I am not really a drug person, its been more than a year since i took drugs last. Then again i feel this would be a bit risky, most of the drugs might have side effects.

I have not tried this before, and i don't think i would want to try it. I am not really a drug person, its been more than a year since i took drugs last. Then again i feel this would be a bit risky, most of the drugs might have side effects.
That's fair. I understand not wanting to do it, because there are risks and side effects. I think for me, it depends on how much money I would get for it. If it's a lot, I may consider it, but it would be tough to consider.

Has anyone here ever tried to do drug trials to make money? Or maybe testing new medication? I have not tried to do drug trials or testing for money. I don't think I'd risk my life for a little bit of cash. But would you do drug trials to make some extra money?
I could never do this and I would never do this. I barely trust my own medication. Haha
Even Ibuprofen.. I worry it may be burning a hole in my stomach or thinning my blood too much.
In general, medication (drugs) scare me. Especially unfamiliar ones.
I'm even sensitive to different generics and the fillers. I have to special-request a specific brand or I may break out in hives.
But hey, there are others out there with no sensitivities and not much fear when it comes to trying new things.. to each his own.
I couldn't do it.

This really does not make much sense, you should never try drugs for the sake of making money, I would never put my health at risk for a few dollars, that is, surely there are people who do it because there are people for everything, but honestly, if you respect your body and integrity look for other ways to make money, also I do not see it very moral, since all these drugs will then be sold and marketed and can ruin many lives, just look at the case of fentanyl in the US.

Has anyone here ever tried to do drug trials to make money? Or maybe testing new medication? I have not tried to do drug trials or testing for money. I don't think I'd risk my life for a little bit of cash. But would you do drug trials to make some extra money?
What you are saying is called a crime and this leads to prison. Only the laboratory has the right to make new medication or drugs trial to sell money. Many people even go to prison for just saying that dietary supplement helps medicine itself such a thing as it is considered a medicament prescription even without saying it is a medicine and saying it is a dietary supplement.

A person who do this must be really desperate for money plus it's inlegal you can get into a lot of troubles you can even get into prison for that is it really worth it to risk your life and health for a little bit of cash
I don't think it's legal. People are really risking their health for a bit of money. These people can also become drug addicts if they test a lot, and it's not an addiction you can overcome easily.

Last edited:
Participating in drug trials as a means to earn money is a decision that should be made carefully and responsibly. While it is true that some clinical trials offer compensation to participant. If you're considering participating in a drug trial, it's recommended to consult with healthcare professionals and thoroughly research the specific trial and organization running it.

A person who do this must be really desperate for money plus it's inlegal you can get into a lot of troubles you can even get into prison for that is it really worth it to risk your life and health for a little bit of cash

I don't think it's legal. People are really risking their health for a bit of money. These people can also become drug addicts if they test a lot, and it's not an addiction you can overcome easily.
Yes, it really is illegal as far as I know, but you know that that is not an impediment for many people who want to make money, both those who create the drug and those who test it, drugs are a burden on society and should be more controlled and even eradicated, but this does not seem to be possible just look at the case of the US with fentanyl, now this drug is also coming to my country.

This is actually something I would not be interested in taking part in because of the risks that are involved in it as you don't know how your system is going to react when you do the drug trial or test because it is a new drug that is yet to be using by any other person.

I have not done drug trials for money, I might never do drug trials for money. In my home country, sometimes international pharmaceuticals start drugs for trial, they pay a lot of money to the government to get permission and also pay money to participants. However, there is a growing concern from activists against using humans like guinea pigs.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back