What's new

Doing business by making your relatives as partners...

That's a good idea but you have to be sure they are serious, if they are not a serious individual I don't think it will be a good idea to involve them in your business.

it's never fun to have to fire a family member, or have a word about their performance and so on. I hire whoever is best for the job. I would consider hiring a family member only if they are the best person for the job.

Yeah, I think before you start a business with your relatives you have to study the kind of people they are. If they're some kind of cool-headed are ready to learn then you can go ahead.

Many people may already have an idea about the kind of people their relatives maybe and this is why they may choose them over others. You may know your relatives much better than other people.

The fact that you already have a personal connection with them makes this a wise move if you believe you have the training and experience necessary to advance the company.

Many people may already have an idea about the kind of people their relatives maybe and this is why they may choose them over others. You may know your relatives much better than other people.
Probably, your relatives may be extremely very good in terms of running businesses. And the thing is that you may know them inside out and the level of trust will be high.

I Don't think there's any problem doing business with your relatives, doing business with them with be a good idea but you need to trust them, if trust is lacking there's no way you can do business.

Actually going into business with your family members or friends as partners is not a bad thing but I believe you have understood the potentials among each others and decide to build on each others.

I don't think it's a good idea to use relatives as partners. This is because, relatives will be very difficult to correct. Since they are your relatives, they might think you are not in the right position to tell them what they should do.

Personally I don't think doing business with your relatives is a bad idea unless when you discover that they are not that serious kind of people who can spend money any how without directives.

This is a good thing to do if you think you have the education and expertise to advance the company, especially since you already have a personal connection with them.
Yes that's just the fact, in as much as you have the general knowledge and skills about a specific thing. I'm very sure it will makes one successful as the case maybe.

I don't think it's a good idea to do business with your relatives unless you trust them implicitly in anything and everything. Or else it could lead to a messy situation and you wouldn't be able to do what you want with your business.

Recently we hired people( distant relatives) for the maintenance of our property. Now, we are not able to question them, when they are slacking off. They keep saying that, they are working really hard even when it's clear that.... it's not the case.

We really thought supporting and hiring people we know, would make our job easier but we regret it now. So, doing a business with your relatives or hiring your relatives, is not at all a good idea, unless you know them very well. Do you guys feel the same as well?
Working with family members may have a negative influence on the profession. Since the individual doesn't want to upset others emotions, it could be necessary to constantly deal with their incorrect views toward the task.

I think the idea of making relatives your partner in business is not a good one because you may end up losing both the business and family relationship. I have seen many such ventures fizzle out as these relatives try to take advantage of their personal connect and that ruins the whole show.

Actually doing business with much of your family as partners, will sound more of family business and that will brings about collaboration among the family and pushing towards achieving a set goals.

I can make my family members partners in my business but most importantly it will depend on their qualification or level of seriousness. And some that are willing to learn from experience to help the business grow.

Probably, your relatives may be extremely very good in terms of running businesses. And the thing is that you may know them inside out and the level of trust will be high.

Well, I do not know much about my distant relatives. However, it all depends on you if you hire them because you would be the boss and you will be the one who will control the business. Therefore, whether or not your relative might be good or bad, it may not matter that much at all.

Well, I do not know much about my distant relatives. However, it all depends on you if you hire them because you would be the boss and you will be the one who will control the business. Therefore, whether or not your relative might be good or bad, it may not matter that much at all.
if you are someone who is very much disciplined your relatives will be very careful with your business. You also need to determine the level of their integrity. If they have integrity they can do well in your business venture.

It won’t be easy working for family and with them as well because some certain you will consider and which might also make the business run off

I don't see this as any problem , but when thinking of choosing a family members into my business I have to consider so many things such as trust, willingness and in most cases their past behaviours.

I don't see this as any problem , but when thinking of choosing a family members into my business I have to consider so many things such as trust, willingness and in most cases their past behaviours.
it is very good to have your family members work in your business but they must have the necessary qualifications and motivation to work passionately for the success of your business.

So far as the business is flourishing and there is less drama am okay besides its good to keep the flow of the business income right in the family

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back