What's new

Doing business by making your relatives as partners...

Well, having a business that my relatives would also be employees is very good and this can help me in various aspects such as trust, dedication and deligence. However this is an opportunity for someone to entrust his workers since they can do it with love.
It does not really turn out to be the way you just explained it. There are those who would take advantage that you're their relative and choose to be nothing but lazy; after all you won't fire them.

I don't think it's a good idea to do business with your relatives unless you trust them implicitly in anything and everything. Or else it could lead to a messy situation and you wouldn't be able to do what you want with your business.

Recently we hired people( distant relatives) for the maintenance of our property. Now, we are not able to question them, when they are slacking off. They keep saying that, they are working really hard even when it's clear that.... it's not the case.

We really thought supporting and hiring people we know, would make our job easier but we regret it now. So, doing a business with your relatives or hiring your relatives, is not at all a good idea, unless you know them very well. Do you guys feel the same as well?
It would have been the best idea because you and your family members will know how to sort things whenever issues happen in the workplace but it is not something I would love to do because I have seen situations where by this kind of thing went wrong

It depends though, though in most cases it is best to not include your family and relatives, but there are cases where your family might actually be matured enough to separate family from work. So it mainly depends on the kind of family you are from.

That is actually very true but sometimes it is very hard to find such kind of people. that is why everything that is being done in a business venture should be done professionally with a legal backing so that if anyone errs, the person can pay for it.

I was scammed by my girlfriend. It was quite hurtful for me, but later I realised that it was my mistake as I should not have had trusted her in the first place.

I was scammed by my girlfriend. It was quite hurtful for me, but later I realised that it was my mistake as I should not have had trusted her in the first place.
This is actually a bad experience. Being scammed by people you trust so much is not good at all. I think I have actually learnt a lot of lessons from this your experience.

I try as much as possible to remove my relatives from my business. That's because when relatives are involved, there would be sentiments in handling issues in a professional way. You won't be able to fire your brother no matter what he does. So I keep them far from my business.

I try as much as possible to remove my relatives from my business. That's because when relatives are involved, there would be sentiments in handling issues in a professional way. You won't be able to fire your brother no matter what he does. So I keep them far from my business.
It is so hard to fire your own family or relative for sure. It is even harder to stay professional, though I think that if you insist, it is possible. You just have to make sure that they understand and respect your business goals and dreams.

Doing a business and a making your relative a partner in the business is not a problem but the only to be sure of is the trust and goal, hope all of you have the same goal.

It actually depends on the kind of relationship I have with My relative and if I can trust them very well. I cannot just put anyone in my business just because we are related.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back