NEWS Dogecoin Is Elon Musk’s Favorite Cryptocurrency, Here’s Why

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Billionaire Elon Musk has been Dogecoin’s biggest supporter, and he has not been shy to say it. It was indeed the SpaceX CEO’s tweets that triggered the bull rally that saw the meme coin hit a high of $0.7 last year before starting its slow downtrend. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Elon Musk as always been a supporter of the dogecoin. He has bought the dogecoin massively and he also invested for his kids too. This is to show the level of interest he has for the coin.

From my side Elon musk not a supporter of dogecoin, he is just a investor and everyone knows he is a big influencer, so first he buys the dogecoin in low price, then after he acted he is the big supporter of dogecoin, when the dogecoin price reach his all time high he cashed out large amount of money, I remember he did the same think with bitcoin, so from my point of he is just a big crypto investor and he knows the crypto market strategies very well.

If Dogecoin is his favourite , then I am just thinking why he did not even invest the money he used to buy bitcoins then in Dogecoin. Dogecoin could be his favourite but yet still may never be trusted.

I think he has created a huge influence on the coin because if people hear that he would invest in donge coin as the richest man in the world, most investors will follow suit.
I love doge coin too, i can see that it price is now going up this days, we are now in the ember months , i think with high demand, the price will also increase more yielding more profit.

I'm aware that Elon Musk have been a huge supporter of dogecoin but i never expected it to be his favorite crypto currency. I always thought it was bitcoin since bitcoin is doing very well and it's kind of the leading crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back