What's new

NEWS Dogecoin Holders Enjoy Much Awaited Profits! What Next For DOGE Price?

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The post Dogecoin Holders Enjoy Much Awaited Profits! What Next For DOGE Price? appeared first on Coinpedia Fintech News Elon Musk ultimately acquired Twitter on Friday after a legal snafu that cost him a lot more money than he planned to pay. Fortunatel ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

Good for early investors. And currently its price has experience a constant increase ever since Elon musk has taken over the Twitter media, but unfortunately there is no telling of how the future of dogecoin will be.

The dogecoin has been fluctuating recently and people were able to make some profit in the past but we should still be optimistic if the coin will continue its bullish movement.

I have intentions of investing in this coin because I know very well that it will surge in the future because the backing that it enjoyed now is far more than what it enjoyed before.

I think it is best to accumulate the Dogecoin presently because the coin will definitely surge in the future based on the backing it is currently enjoying from Elon Musk.

The influence of Twitter was felt on Dogeoin recently and each and every individuals who hold the coin smile to the bank because they were able to make money out of it.

I believe that the coin would continue an upwards surge. But we should not be too comfortable to invest beyond what we can afford to spare.

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.
I have a feeling that dogecoin price will continue to rise at the moment because of the influence of Elon Musk and also what he has done about Dogecoin on Twitter so people should just try to invest

Dogecoin is becoming very promising presently because it is backed by Elon Musk . However, investing in this cryptocurrency gives you opportunity to make more money.

I saw this and got excited. LOL

I did not realize this was from last year. It turns out, it has not been as high since I bought it. I am at a loss and have been since. I am hoping the value goes up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back