What's new

Doge.click bot on telegram - Legit.

Am very skeptical about telegram BOTs mostly because of my bad experiences with them, they appear very legit but at threshold, they stall and sometimes ban you from their channels.

But doge.click is different, I have been using it to claim Dogecoin, Zec and BCH, I think it is the only legit bot on telegram.
You should try it.

Who else can confirm this?
No I can't trust telegram BOTs because I got scammed by this site as well even after completing everything but right at the time of withdrawal that was fake. So, I don't recommend you and anybody else too.

Am very skeptical about telegram BOTs mostly because of my bad experiences with them, they appear very legit but at threshold, they stall and sometimes ban you from their channels.

But doge.click is different, I have been using it to claim Dogecoin, Zec and BCH, I think it is the only legit bot on telegram.
You should try it.

One of the channels on which you must exercise extreme caution is Telegram. Through their bots, many con artists are hunting for people to defraud. I have interacted with a number of them multiple times.

You should try it.

Frankly speaking, I think this site is a waste of time and telegram bots in general are not sustainable so I, for one, am not interested. I must say, the absence of any proof of withdrawal does not exactly inspire confidence either

Most of this telegram channel people do advertise are not legit, I have tried so many of them I get dissappointed at the end of the day, my advice is do your own research

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back