Doge.click bot on telegram - Legit.

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Am very skeptical about telegram BOTs mostly because of my bad experiences with them, they appear very legit but at threshold, they stall and sometimes ban you from their channels.

But doge.click is different, I have been using it to claim Dogecoin, Zec and BCH, I think it is the only legit bot on telegram.
You should try it.

Who else can confirm this?

Ok I will try dodge.click and see for myself but the doge.click is It a site or there telegram bot? cos there are many sites claiming they pay Dodge coins if you invest on their site but at threshold reverse is the case, they will immediately impeach you and delete your account it's too bad.

I think it is unpredictable depends ,to know the how it works or if it is legit make sure you find out from other uses because to be sincere a lot of them are scam, but as for godge is very far different from telegram bot.

99% of telegram bots are fake and scam. There was a Dogecoin bot I tried out about last week, after meeting the criteria the bot asked me to deposit before I can withdraw. Of course, that is a very big scam.
I am surprised that some of them are real, I will try and check this one out.
There's a Bitcoin bot someone referred to me yesterday, he showed me the screenshot of the payment.

Any of this telegram click are mostly scam. They only need you for the clicks and no reward thereafter you can try it at your own risk. You might be ban when is time to cash out your reward to your wallet. Will advise you not to waste your Time

Am very skeptical about telegram BOTs mostly because of my bad experiences with them, they appear very legit but at threshold, they stall and sometimes ban you from their channels.

But doge.click is different, I have been using it to claim Dogecoin, Zec and BCH, I think it is the only legit bot on telegram.
You should try it.

You should try it.

Really? This is great then since you are confirming it for us now, I am going to check it out and confirm your claim. If it's true then it could be probably dogecoin and zec are relatively new coins with lesser values.

Bots in Telegram at risky and full of scams. You cant be sure you'll be paid after investing so much time.
I know of a site that pays Dogecoin every hr and I have withdrawn there before. You reach the minimum for withdrawal way fast it's something all should try

I have decided that I won't be spending my time with any bots or website that claims to offer free cryptocurrencies, wether it's bitcoin, ethereum or whatever digital coin it may promise. I won't waste my energy on anything that I am not sure of because most of them don't pay anybody, it's all falsehood. I am yet to find anyone that pays.

Telegram bots are so risky. Because of so many scams. Sometimes you have need to make a quick search about Telegram bot because sometimes it was already posted and tried on the other forum. I think may users don't try telegram bots because they know more of it, is just scam and waste of time.

You should try it.

never tried that telegram George boat but for me after the experience I had that because I had a lot of experience about bitcoin boat in telegram it was they are all scum but if you try it and it is can I get paid to have to try might as well thanks for the information so much I appreciate thank you.

Doge click on telegram is a big scam and my account on telegram was limited for some periods on telegram because I joined a not that has been labelled to be scam. You will end up wasting your precious time on the not for nothing.

They turned my telegram to an advertisement platform,they even link me up on different bots, nothing good comes easily and the not wasted my time.its not worth it.

You should try it.

I really don't trust anything coming out from telegram as well,but if truly you earn from thi bot,I would like you to show us your payment prove and the link to join the telegram bot as well. So we all could earn from it.

Bots in Telegram at risky and full of scams. You cant be sure you'll be paid after investing so much time.
I know of a site that pays Dogecoin every hr and I have withdrawn there before. You reach the minimum for withdrawal way fast it's something all should try
Please kindly give me the link of the faucet

There are some that are legit but you need to be careful and I will advise you to stay clear from any of those one that will ask you for your private key of trust wallet, I deserve there been doing to scan the innocent. Don't fall for it no matter what.

Last year one of friend introduced as like one telegram doge bot, I know him very well so joined that bot, when i reach the required withdrawal amount, I made a withdrawal request,
But that bot officials said me to deposit some amont, then they confirm the withdrawal, so I send that amount they take my amount and within few minutes they blocked me,
its my humble request don't trust these type bots, in online no one can gives free money.

I really don't trust anything coming out from telegram as well,but if truly you earn from thi bot,I would like you to show us your payment prove and the link to join the telegram bot as well. So we all could earn from it.
telegram is one of the platforms you need to be very careful whenever you are operating. there are a lot of scammers on the platform looking for who to rip off. I have had several encounters with many of them.

There are some that are legit but you need to be careful and I will advise you to stay clear from any of those one that will ask you for your private key of trust wallet, I deserve there been doing to scan the innocent. Don't fall for it no matter what.
Yes, as like you said there several incidents happened, but still some innocent crypto users, shares their valuable data with scammers, because they have lack of knowledge about these type scams.

You should try it.

The absence of an actual telegram link and the lack of legitimate payment proof leads me to believe that the site you have mentioned is not even worth investing my time into, if I am being honest.

I also believe in all these telegram bot. Clicking on them may have implications on your health. Some of the telegram bot are scam. I have once joined one telegram bot and I didn't see good thing from it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back