What's new

Does your members have trust in your community?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Do you think that your forum members have good faith and trust in your community as something that's reliable?

Take for instance, if you happen to go offline for a few days with no notice to all members that you would be offline and they probably have pending withdrawal, would your members start panicking and start fussing all over the place because of your absence?

My forums are not paid to post forums. I do frequently buy posting packages for my forums but I do not directrly pay for posters.Therefore, there is nothing to be afraid about the members not trusting me

I have trust in forums as they have not failed me for the past two years. Forums have promised to stay with us on internet and they are reliable for dedication and investment. Those forums are forumcoin, bizdustry and bearmoneyforum.

If the members of your forum does not trust you, it I s a huge red flag on your personality and you should seriously work on it as this might derail you in the future.

Actually trust is one thing every forum admin need to fight for because once there is no trust between the community and the members it will be hard for the forum to grow.

Actually trust is one thing every forum admin need to fight for because once there is no trust between the community and the members it will be hard for the forum to grow.
trust is paramount for the survival of any business, as without it no business entity would stand the test of time, as trust is what would ensure you keep getting repeated customers.

trust is paramount for the survival of any business, as without it no business entity would stand the test of time, as trust is what would ensure you keep getting repeated customers.
Well once there is trust in any business, community and others. There will be union and progress, just that it is not really easy to have a full trust on one at all.

There is no trust anywhere when it comes to paid forums and the admins. I was speaking to a moderator of one of the forums the other day, the moderator told me he doesn't trust his admin. I was shocked. I mean this guy is a moderator.

Do you think that your forum members have good faith and trust in your community as something that's reliable?

Take for instance, if you happen to go offline for a few days with no notice to all members that you would be offline and they probably have pending withdrawal, would your members start panicking and start fussing all over the place because of your absence?

I think that your community should trust you. When it comes to the online community, you must gain trust and make sure you always remain faithful to your online community.

I think that your community should trust you. When it comes to the online community, you must gain trust and make sure you always remain faithful to your online community.
without gaining the trust of your community members you would not grow your forum to a much greater height that is bigger than it currently is, so you need there trust.

I don't have employees for now, buy if I have, I won't suffer them their salary. Trust and credibility is important in business. When people trust you, you'll receive a lot benefits. But once you start lying to your staff, they won't believe.

If your forum is paid to post, you should build trust by paying the members. For non-paying forums, you can build trust by offering the freedom to speak. Trust is important for sustainability.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back