What's new

Does your job offer health care?

Yes, not every company have health care but I could remember there is this company I worked with years back, they really care very for the workers in times Heath, so I have worked place that cares for workers.

In my working days, the most I have had in terms of health care was my boss giving money to me to go treat myself when I fell sick. Health benefits were non existent at all.

I think all Jobs should include health care options. I know some of the places I worked had health care included, but it seems that not every business in the US doesn't involved health insurance options.
I only work online. Also, I don't think I have ever seen an online job that provides healthcare for its workers. Well, I have an health insurance from my dad's workplace.

I do not offer healthcare related services to people . I am very optimistic and sure that people who are engaging in dispensing health-related services are really making huge profit.

I am a freelancer and I do not have health care facilities from the employer as I am not on anyone's payroll. Even when I had a job, I did not have health care access from the employer.

Most jobs offer health care services to their employees. But as a Freelancer in the online space I do not enjoy such benefits in my work. So, any health services I need is fully provided by myself.

Currently i am working for myself and i do not have anyone under me as an employee at the moment so no i do not have any health care system in place, except the breaks i take when i am sick. Where i used to work before though there was no health care system there as well.

I think all Jobs should include health care options. I know some of the places I worked had health care included, but it seems that not every business in the US doesn't involved health insurance options.
Yes, my job includes that, which is very great because some don't offer that. So far, I don't need that, which is great. I think health care options are very important because many things can happen at the workplace.

Yes, my job includes that, which is very great because some don't offer that. So far, I don't need that, which is great. I think health care options are very important because many things can happen at the workplace.

I am an online earner, so online platforms do not offer healthcare services or opportunities. Having said that, many offline jobs do not offer healthcare services either.

Actually yes, and I believe most of the business organisation most especially the public cooperation, they do takes responsibility of the health of their workers depending on the situation.

I believe that it depends on the level of the business or company that someone is employed in that is going to determine if they are going to offer the services of health insurance option to their workers. It's not all businesses that can afford offering health insurance services.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back