What's new

Does your forum have any weakness?

I don't have a forum yet but of the two forums I am using, I have not had any issues yet, because they have been good all the way, but sometimes I may get network problems when I try to login.

Every forum has weakness not matter how good it is I post on bizdustry for quite a while and for me it's a very good forum however I believe it still has some flaws even if it's hard to notice in my opinion weakness is not a bad thing after all you can learn from it and make your forum even better
It depends on how good is your connection speed because slow internet speed let forum functionnalities not working as expected and taking longer time before being loaded correctly and this is something bad and not a forum weakness in half of the cases for forum leaders and administrators.

One of the biggest weakness is that I think my forum has is that it does not really have a good page loading speed. This is something that I am ever willing to improve.

One of the biggest weakness is that I think my forum has is that it does not really have a good page loading speed. This is something that I am ever willing to improve.
Try to use deflate content or gzipped, also try to split content of one page to more than one page this is in case you have access to code like for Xenforo forums or something like that as some hosters like MyBB doesn't offer such a possibility.

It is quite important that everything is running smoothly so that the members of your forum would find it easier to post threads and reply to threads. This is great.

The topic starter is not talking about the forum you are joining but the forum you have created under a hoster or free one, this is outside the thread discussion. If you do not have any forum this is not a problem.
Ok thank you for your information but I didn't reply to topic starter, my reply was to someone else's reply, you can check it out, beside that before replying to someone I completely read what I am writing.

My forums have a lot of weaknesses. My longest-running forum is on the crypto niche. I have not been able to cover all crypto-related niches on my forum, for instance, the forum doe snot have content on web3 and metaverse.

Every forum has weakness not matter how good it is I post on bizdustry for quite a while and for me it's a very good forum however I believe it still has some flaws even if it's hard to notice in my opinion weakness is not a bad thing after all you can learn from it and make your forum even better
You're absolutely right by saying this, but for someone like me, I didn't have any forum or website of my own, but I think most weakness of site this days is technical issues, you see the site won't load faster.

Try to use deflate content or gzipped, also try to split content of one page to more than one page this is in case you have access to code like for Xenforo forums or something like that as some hosters like MyBB doesn't offer such a possibility.

"Splitting content" into many pages could be good for earning advertisement revenue, but it may irritate the viewers a lot. This is because the viewers may need to click and wait for the web page to load and this takes time.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back