Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I have come to the conclusion that nothing is ever 100% perfect in life. Even human beings are not perfect because we all have our flaws. The same thing is obviously applicable to anything built by human beings which forums are among. Do you see any weaknesses in your forum? How do you look out for such weaknesses and how do you go about solving them for the betterment of your forum?

I have come to the conclusion that nothing is ever 100% perfect in life. Even human beings are not perfect because we all have our flaws. The same thing is obviously applicable to anything built by human beings which forums are among. Do you see any weaknesses in your forum? How do you look out for such weaknesses and how do you go about solving them for the betterment of your forum?

I work on reputable online forums. For example, Bizdustry is one of the best forums out there and I have not found any kind of "weakness" in the forum. Bizdustry is perfect for me.

I don't have a forum but I have been to a lot of forums that show clear signs of weakness. One of such weakness is related to over advertising. There are so many ads on the forum that it does not feel right to visit it any more.

I actually have come to the realization that not anything is ever 100% ideal in life. Even humans aren't ideal due to the fact all of us have our flaws. The equal element is glaringly relevant to whatever constructed via way of means of humans which boards are among. Do you notice any weaknesses to your forum? How do you appearance out for such weaknesses and the way do you move approximately fixing them for the betterment of your forum?

most of the forums make money through advertisement and that is why they display so many ads on there page, but i still find that irritating some times as it hinders me from things i intend on doing.

I work on trustworthy forums online.
For instance, Bizdustry is one of the top forums available, and I have not discovered any sort of "weakness" there.
For me, business is a perfect fit.

i can say bizdustry has little to no weakness from what i have observed while working on the platform, the reason why i said this is because they try to work and improve there platform on a daily basis.

Currently I dont have any forum of my own but I believe all forums has weaknesses where it failed to either meet up to some progressive policies concerning it members or development.

Every strong site have a weakness,what matters is how it's been treated and acted upon. All sites are having the weakness of one thing or the other. The most popular weakness is the customer care services.

I don't have my own forum, but working on bizdustry has been a wonderful experience for me. I don't find any weakness in its setup.

I do not have a forum of my own. I think setting up a page where users can make complaints on one's forum is a way to identify the weakness of one's forum if there are any.

I hope I don't have any weaknesses when it comes to my forums and websites. i try to have the best security and keep it safe from outside eyes. But I'm sure I have some weaknesses, maybe in other ways like content, amount of topic areas, etc.

I hope I don't have any weaknesses when it comes to my forums and websites. i try to have the best security and keep it safe from outside eyes. But I'm sure I have some weaknesses, maybe in other ways like content, amount of topic areas, etc.
poor content can be another form of weakness because most of the website iusually do visit on a daily basis are website that have very good content that i learn from on a daily basis to improve myself.

poor content can be another form of weakness because most of the website iusually do visit on a daily basis are website that have very good content that i learn from on a daily basis to improve myself.
The poor content is generally posted from users in order to reach the payout fast, this is another problem of rewarding platforms. It needs moderation in a daily basis to avoid being misused or being SEO not friendly.

Identifying the weaknesses in your forum is not a disadvantage but rather a great advantage.
It would help you look for viable solutions and help you made informed decisions.

The poor content is generally posted from users in order to reach the payout fast, this is another problem of rewarding platforms. It needs moderation in a daily basis to avoid being misused or being SEO not friendly.
that is why i usually do not envy admins on forums, like bizdustry because the workload is too much and can be daunting, imagine moderating thousands of users on a daily basis.

I work on reputable online forums. For example, Bizdustry is one of the best forums out there and I have not found any kind of "weakness" in the forum. Bizdustry is perfect for me.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, considering the fact that there are allot of forum that tends to pay, but among all the bizdustry is one of the best, in all ramifications.

Definitely bizdustry is one of the best forums and I also didn't face any weakness in the forum, I joined about 3 months ago and till now I didn't face any problem.

Definitely bizdustry is one of the best forums and I also didn't face any weakness in the forum, I joined about 3 months ago and till now I didn't face any problem.
The topic starter is not talking about the forum you are joining but the forum you have created under a hoster or free one, this is outside the thread discussion. If you do not have any forum this is not a problem.

Every forum has weakness not matter how good it is I post on bizdustry for quite a while and for me it's a very good forum however I believe it still has some flaws even if it's hard to notice in my opinion weakness is not a bad thing after all you can learn from it and make your forum even better

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back