What's new

Does your business have to pay a lot of business taxes?

The amount of business taxes that a company must pay is influenced by a number of variables, including the sort of entity the company is, how much revenue it generates, and where the company is located, to be quite honest

Well I think the payment of taxes depends on the business or the amount of money you are earning, if you are getting a considerable amount of money you can decide to pay.

I normally pay my tax just twice in a year and its not a huge amount of money , i do pay $5 to the local government council and $8 tax goes to the purse of the state .

At the moment I do not have a business that pays taxes. They only work I do does not require me to pay taxes at all and I have also gotten a work in a construction company and I also do not need to pay taxes.

No not actually. there are some policies of tax payments which every country has it way of doing that.

The payment of tax payments in my country, depends on the kind of business you do. if you operate a company, the amount of tax is different from the othet person.

At the moment I do not have a business that pays taxes. They only work I do does not require me to pay taxes at all and I have also gotten a work in a construction company and I also do not need to pay taxes.
If you don't have a business , then you don't really need to start paying tax , but we stylishly pay tax one way or the other , for example if you load a airtime , or you made a withdrawal from the bank , tax has been deducted from your money

If you don't have a business , then you don't really need to start paying tax , but we stylishly pay tax one way or the other , for example if you load a airtime , or you made a withdrawal from the bank , tax has been deducted from your money
That one is called electronic levy in this part of the world. I think that is also how it is in many parts of the world. Even people that receive salaries or make money online paid taxes in some parts of the world.

Does your business have to pay a lot on business taxes? Since I'm self employed and work as a freelancer, I am double taxed. Once for being a worker and again for running my own business. Being self employed sucks for that reason, because the taxes are royally a pain to deal with, as you have to save up enough to pay off your taxes at the end of the year.

Anyway, if you own a business for sure, you will probably be responsible for even more taxes. Do you have to pay a lot when running a business?
The amount of taxes I have to pay depends on various factors, such as the structure of my business, its location, industry, and revenue generated. While being self-employed or owning a business does come with additional tax obligations, there are also potential tax benefits and deductions that can help offset the tax burden. To ensure accurate tax compliance and maximize deductions, I consult a professional accountant or tax advisor who provides personalized advice based on my circumstances. I can effectively manage my tax obligations by staying informed, maintaining accurate records, and seeking professional guidance.

Does your business have to pay a lot on business taxes? Since I'm self employed and work as a freelancer, I am double taxed. Once for being a worker and again for running my own business. Being self employed sucks for that reason, because the taxes are royally a pain to deal with, as you have to save up enough to pay off your taxes at the end of the year.

Anyway, if you own a business for sure, you will probably be responsible for even more taxes. Do you have to pay a lot when running a business?

There is no way you can avoid paying business taxes in my country because it is something the government of my country are very well eye opened. This is because it is one of the ways which they make a lot of money without making any much provision for those that have businesses to get anything in return.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back