What's new

Does your business have an HR department?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run a business or company, depending on the profitability of the company and how big it is, it most likely would have an HR department. Some smaller mom and pop shops probably won't have an HR department. But, do you have an HR department for your business?

I run a relatively small operation, so I don't currently have a dedicated HR department. Instead, I handle HR-related matters myself or with the help of a small team. As we grow, I'm open to the possibility of creating a more formal HR department.

I run a relatively small operation, so I don't currently have a dedicated HR department. Instead, I handle HR-related matters myself or with the help of a small team. As we grow, I'm open to the possibility of creating a more formal HR department.
That's fair, and I figure that's usually how it goes for a smaller business. Glad to hear you would be interested in starting an HR department when the business is big enough. Especially if it get to a big company status, at that point you'd need to I think.

If you run a business or company, depending on the profitability of the company and how big it is, it most likely would have an HR department. Some smaller mom and pop shops probably won't have an HR department. But, do you have an HR department for your business?

I personally do not have an HR department because I am a freelancer and I do not work for a company. However, I have been to many companies where they had an organised HR department.

I personally do not have an HR department because I am a freelancer and I do not work for a company. However, I have been to many companies where they had an organised HR department.
Yeah freelancers don't need them. It's mostly for big companies that have a lot of employees. I think some small businesses have them too, but I think they're more focused in bigger companies.

Yeah freelancers don't need them. It's mostly for big companies that have a lot of employees. I think some small businesses have them too, but I think they're more focused in bigger companies.

Freelancers may encounter HR departments when they tend to wok in a company as an employee. There are many local companies that tend to hire freelancers and they have been hiring freelancers through the HR department.

Unfortunately my business has not developed to the stage of having an HR department but we sure have it stated in our business plan and we're seriously working towards it.

Unfortunately my business has not developed to the stage of having an HR department but we sure have it stated in our business plan and we're seriously working towards it.

HR departments are usually found in many big companies or multi-national companies. In many cases, the administration of a small business alone carries out the responsibilities of Human resource departments.

I believe that the size of a business or company goes a very long way in determining if it's possible that they are going to have a human resource department because so many small businesses don't make provisions for that.

I believe that the size of a business or company goes a very long way in determining if it's possible that they are going to have a human resource department because so many small businesses don't make provisions for that.

I have been to a company that had a really huge Human Resource department because they have had to deal with hundreds of candidates who used to apply for the job. They had a much harder time dealing with candidates and working conditions. So, the size of the company could definitely matter.

I have been to a company that had a really huge Human Resource department because they have had to deal with hundreds of candidates who used to apply for the job. They had a much harder time dealing with candidates and working conditions. So, the size of the company could definitely matter.

Any company that has a large workforce is definitely going to have a human resource department because it is the department that is going to be in charge of the recruitment and also how the workers are being looked after in the company.

My businesses never have had any HR department. I have never worked in big organizations, thus, the businesses I was working for also never had an HR department. Recruitment was solely base don personal recommendations.

Many companies have an HR department, but as you stated, many smaller businesses have no HR department. HT departments are mostly found in places where a businesses are conducted at a really large scale. Moreover, it also depends on the nature of business. Corporate-level businesses have an HR department most of the time.

My businesses never have had any HR department. I have never worked in big organizations, thus, the businesses I was working for also never had an HR department. Recruitment was solely base don personal recommendations.

In my business of poultry and fish farming, there's nothing I have need for with a HR department. I did all the recruitment and interview on my own. I also trained the 6 workers that I have all by myself. It's a small scale business. I have plans to grow the business but till then, having a HR department isn't needed.

In my business of poultry and fish farming, there's nothing I have need for with a HR department. I did all the recruitment and interview on my own. I also trained the 6 workers that I have all by myself. It's a small scale business. I have plans to grow the business but till then, having a HR department isn't needed.

I think that until or unless your poultry and farming business turns into a really big company, then you may not need to have a human resource department. There are many restaurants as well that also do not have a human resource department.

The company where I'm working have a Human Resources Department. They are in charge of recruitment, workers welfare and sanction. It's a very important department in any big business organisation.

I think that until or unless your poultry and farming business turns into a really big company, then you may not need to have a human resource department. There are many restaurants as well that also do not have a human resource department.

Yeah, that's very correct. With the number of my workforce, there's no need for me to have a human resource department because I can easily manage my workers on my own successful without needing the assistance of the department. I would only be interested in making use of a human resource department when my business have actually grown to the point I cannot be able to handle it on my own.

Yeah, that's very correct. With the number of my workforce, there's no need for me to have a human resource department because I can easily manage my workers on my own successful without needing the assistance of the department. I would only be interested in making use of a human resource department when my business have actually grown to the point I cannot be able to handle it on my own.

Apart from the number of workers, this may also depend on the nature of business as well. There are many companies that have marketing department, sales department, customer care department, etc. Under such immense pressure, a company may also need to create a human resource department as well in order to meet challenges easily. What do you think? :)

Apart from the number of workers, this may also depend on the nature of business as well. There are many companies that have marketing department, sales department, customer care department, etc. Under such immense pressure, a company may also need to create a human resource department as well in order to meet challenges easily. What do you think? :)

When a company have marketing department, sales department, customer care department, there's no way the company isn't a big company. They will have lots of staff working for them and that means they can't do without having a human resources department too.

When a company have marketing department, sales department, customer care department, there's no way the company isn't a big company. They will have lots of staff working for them and that means they can't do without having a human resources department too.

Yes, however, I have seen "medium-sized" companies having a human resource departments as well. I have worked in a telemarketing company and they used to have a small branch, even though they were a big company. They had a small office where they had an HR department.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back