What's new

Does your boyfriend or girlfriend borrow money from you?

Money is very important in our lives, even if you remain single, no one cares as long as you have money. Those who married young never ended their marriage happily because they always quarrel about money.

I don't think that you are right. I am a kind of person who does NOT care if a woman has money or not. I need a SINCERE woman who loves me, no matter what. Unfortunately, I was also scammed by a pathetic woman who claimed to "love" me. She took away all the money and she disappeared. She even promised to marry me. I still cannot believe that I was scammed. She claimed that she has kidney stones. I told her that when I will meet her I will pay for her operation. She never cared. Anyway, now I really doubt if a sincere woman actually exist in the first place.

As a side note, I think that people who quarrel for money are really stupid people. They fail to understand that not everyone in this world could become rich. Sometimes you may have money and sometimes you may not have money. People who really love you would never fight with you when it comes to money. This is something that I noticed in that girl. There was a time when I was having difficulty managing my expenses and i told her that I could not give her money because I have to deal with issues related to my finances. She became pissed off. This was a really huge red flag that proved that she did not love me and only loved the cash I had in my wallet.

I am a victim of this. Honestly, I was a victim of this. I was thinking that because I loved the guy and he loved me, he will pay me. He borrowed huge money from me. In Ph peso 80,000. It is equivalent to $1,500. He promised to pay me after 6 months, but it never happened until today. You might call me a fool and I will humbly accept. Love is like crazy. There is no mental reservation once something like this happens and it was so timing that I have huge savings. I was told the guy left the country with another girl. They were married in Melbourne, Australia, and found work there. My ex was hired as a branch manager at Mcdonald's and his wife was an accountant there. But never had he messaged me to apologize and to pay his debt. What a thick face human being.

It is not good to let your boyfriend or girlfriend borrow money from you. We are not so sure of their real motives. Have you experienced this in your relationship?

If you are in a relationship with anyone, there is always a possibility that the person is going to ask you to either lend them money or even gift them the money free of charge without expecting anything in return and you expected to do one of them.

If you are in a relationship with anyone, there is always a possibility that the person is going to ask you to either lend them money or even gift them the money free of charge without expecting anything in return and you expected to do one of them.

I also gave a girl money and she even claimed that she would marry me. However, just like what happened to @sweetieM , the girl scammed me. However, I never gave her a really huge sum of money. I have heard of cases, where people send thousands of dollars to a person whom they have never met.

Not currently in a relationship, but when I was, I did borrow money to her. It wasn't that often though, as she had a decent paying job. If I get into another relationship one of these days, I would consider borrowing money, but I do hope to eventually get paid back.

They never consider how much a man loves the. This is a reality of life. I have seen many cases where the woman simply left the man, just because he became poor.
In the end it is how they are biologically designed, women need a man to protect them and their offspring, and in the modern world this no longer has anything to do with the strength of the individual as it could be in prehistory, now it is the opposite, it is with their economic power, so if they see that you do not have enough money, you run the risk of being abandoned, honestly you have to understand this behavior, and on the other hand this is just a generalization, not all behave the same, so also the man must understand this and focus on growing in every aspects.

I see money that I give to my girlfriend as gifts. Anyone that I can't afford to give as gift, I don't bother giving. This is just the way that I want to handle my relationship to avoid having issues as a result of trying to recover a loan giving to my girlfriend.

In the end it is how they are biologically designed, women need a man to protect them and their offspring, and in the modern world this no longer has anything to do with the strength of the individual as it could be in prehistory, now it is the opposite, it is with their economic power, so if they see that you do not have enough money, you run the risk of being abandoned, honestly you have to understand this behavior, and on the other hand this is just a generalization, not all behave the same, so also the man must understand this and focus on growing in every aspects.

Well, I have learnt my lesson in a really hard way. The fact remains that many times relationships are nothing but a matter of compromising. if you are able to compromise, then you can sustain the relationship. if you go broke,l then you WILL be left alone. This is a sad reality of life, which i have accepted. I was scammed by a girl who looked so innocent. No one could believe that such a girl scammed me.

Well, I have learnt my lesson in a really hard way. The fact remains that many times relationships are nothing but a matter of compromising. if you are able to compromise, then you can sustain the relationship. if you go broke,l then you WILL be left alone. This is a sad reality of life, which i have accepted. I was scammed by a girl who looked so innocent. No one could believe that such a girl scammed me.
I understand your feelings, it is really difficult to trust again when something like this happens to you, but as they say in my country, there is no evil that does not come for good, you learned an important lesson, in addition the man becomes stronger through the ups and downs of life.

I also gave a girl money and she even claimed that she would marry me. However, just like what happened to @sweetieM , the girl scammed me. However, I never gave her a really huge sum of money. I have heard of cases, where people send thousands of dollars to a person whom they have never met.

This is the reason why I will always advise anyone who is into any kind of relationship to always give something they are willing to forfeit because there are no guarantees that your relationship is going to lead to marriage. This is why you have to thread carefully in order not to feel scammed and heartbroken in the end.

I am a married man, my wife does not borrow money from me, she has her own money. Actually, I am the one who frequently borrows and I have to pay interest on the money I borrow. That sounds funny, though. But this is an agreement we have mutually agreed as this will help us cut out spending and also save money.

I have been into three relationships in the past and I am happy because all of them are very understanding. One of the importance of relationship is that you can be able to help each other and that is why lending and borrowing of money should be something that can be done freely.

I situations like this I would use myself as a reference before making a decision. Can I be absolutely trusted to never deceive my partner.

Since my answer would be no, it would be easier for me resist the urge to lend my partner a large sum of money.

I am a married man, my wife does not borrow money from me, she has her own money. Actually, I am the one who frequently borrows and I have to pay interest on the money I borrow. That sounds funny, though. But this is an agreement we have mutually agreed as this will help us cut out spending and also save money.

You are even very fortunate to have a wife that is very open to lending money to you because some ladies will never agree that they have money and not to talk about agreeing to lend the money to you as their husband for any reason whatsoever. This is because some of their mindset is that you're not going to pay them back when you are supposed to.

You are even very fortunate to have a wife that is very open to lending money to you because some ladies will never agree that they have money and not to talk about agreeing to lend the money to you as their husband for any reason whatsoever. This is because some of their mindset is that you're not going to pay them back when you are supposed to.
One of my biggest dreams is to actually have a wife that can be very supportive and makes her own money. I believe that we are going to be giving our children a better opportunity in the future if there are multiple sources of income for the family.

I am married. We don't really have a borrow system. If my wife needs something, she just gets it. We share our funds but she keeps a small bit for herself of her own income for things she wants to get for other people, things like gifts and what not. When she wants something and wants to buy it herself but can't at the moment, she just puts the money into the bank when she has it. We have a shared account.

My girlfriend can borrow money from me as long as she gives me a good reason on what she needs the money for. I work very hard for my money and I have my own bills to pay. If whatever she wants to borrow money from me for isn't relevant, I won't oblige. I give her money for upkeep and hangout sometimes, it's enough expenses on me already.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back