What's new

Does your boyfriend or girlfriend borrow money from you?

Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I am a victim of this. Honestly, I was a victim of this. I was thinking that because I loved the guy and he loved me, he will pay me. He borrowed huge money from me. In Ph peso 80,000. It is equivalent to $1,500. He promised to pay me after 6 months, but it never happened until today. You might call me a fool and I will humbly accept. Love is like crazy. There is no mental reservation once something like this happens and it was so timing that I have huge savings. I was told the guy left the country with another girl. They were married in Melbourne, Australia, and found work there. My ex was hired as a branch manager at Mcdonald's and his wife was an accountant there. But never had he messaged me to apologize and to pay his debt. What a thick face human being.

It is not good to let your boyfriend or girlfriend borrow money from you. We are not so sure of their real motives. Have you experienced this in your relationship?

I don't have any Girlfriend so no such issue but I feel in love we do allow our partner to use our money

Why will you be forever single? Are there no ladies there near you or an office worker? But if it is fate, then go fo it. It is better to be single but with money hehehe.
Haha it depends on our fate, will see and hope to find someone and yes money is always important even when we are old

I am a victim of this. Honestly, I was a victim of this. I was thinking that because I loved the guy and he loved me, he will pay me. He borrowed huge money from me. In Ph peso 80,000. It is equivalent to $1,500. He promised to pay me after 6 months, but it never happened until today. You might call me a fool and I will humbly accept. Love is like crazy. There is no mental reservation once something like this happens and it was so timing that I have huge savings. I was told the guy left the country with another girl. They were married in Melbourne, Australia, and found work there. My ex was hired as a branch manager at Mcdonald's and his wife was an accountant there. But never had he messaged me to apologize and to pay his debt. What a thick face human being.

It is not good to let your boyfriend or girlfriend borrow money from you. We are not so sure of their real motives. Have you experienced this in your relationship?

I was also scammed by a so-called "girlfriend". She promised to marry me, but after receiving money from me, she blocked me. She was a really pathetic and ridiculous creature. In fact, no one can imagine what I went through.

I will never give money to someone who claims to love me. This is a fact. It is very hard to trust people nowadays.
If he/she loves you, he/she will not look at the money you have or the money you can give him, that's obvious, but sometimes our minds are clouded when we are in love.

If he/she loves you, he/she will not look at the money you have or the money you can give him, that's obvious, but sometimes our minds are clouded when we are in love.

Unfortunately, there are many things that now involve money. No woman would marry a man who has no money in his bank accounts. This is a reality.

Haha it depends on our fate, will see and hope to find someone and yes money is always important even when we are old
Money is very important in our lives, even if you remain single, no one cares as long as you have money. Those who married young never ended their marriage happily because they always quarrel about money.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back