What's new

Does work ever drag for you?

Yes when working online, there are so many times it feels like it takes forever just to be able to get a work done. Then there are times where even doing my offline job feels like a drag, especially when the customers are delaying their payment.
I like working online early in the morning or during the midnight because there's peace and enough time with good data connection and mainly because the work normally drag during the day because of disturbance .

Yes, sometimes my work drags for me. Sometimes i feel like it's taking me forever to get my work done especially when i have network issues which slows down my work. When this happens, i usually take the day off.

This is actually the reason why you have to be selective in the kind of jobs that you accept to do because whenever you are take up something that is going to be very challenging for you to complete, it will end up becoming too dragging for you to finish it on time.

Yes, I've had this experience a whole lot of times, but how I usually tackle this problem is to divide the work into segments. There is joy in being able to accomplish a little task which usually motivates you to pick up another segment till all is done.

I enjoy my work, I like working. I work not only for money but also to be happy. When I am occupied with my work I am happy. Therefore, I don't get bored while working.

This is actually a very good way to go about the work someone is involved into because it is the only way that it will ensure that the work doesn't become boring for you over a long period of time and you will not be able to give your best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back