Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
I am planning to start trading sooner and I have also signed up for a Forex platform as well. I have learned that when I login during the weekend. It says "market is closed". So, does this mean that Forex market does not operate 24 hours?

Just as it agreed that forex trading is an all round 24/7 activities, yet trading opens in the midnight on Sunday and closes on midnight of Friday. Forex trading don't operate on weekends.
Therefore, we cannot say forex trading never closes. They do close during national public holidays like Easter, Xmas and new years.

I think Forex trading do close. You can not trade Forex during weekends and public holidays. The Forex market is only opened from Monday to Friday. I believe there would be very low volatility during those days so there is no importance trading in those days.

The term "forest market" is not specific enough to provide a definitive answer. If you are referring to a specific marketplace related to the forestry industry, such as a timber market or a marketplace for forest products, it is possible for such markets to close temporarily or permanently due to various reasons. Factors such as changes in demand, environmental regulations, economic conditions, or shifts in the industry can all influence the viability and sustainability of such markets.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator