What's new

Does starting up a business require a business plan

Yes a business should have a business plan, a business plan shows anyone readout what the purpose of the business is, how the business plans to raise funds, the capital the business is starting with and the major information that can give a lay man the clue of what the business is all about

Yes, every business requires business plan, both start ups and existing businesses. Especially startups, there may be incontigencies as you venture into a new business so what will happen if there has been no plan for the basic economic problems like what to produce, how to produce and for whom to produce

When starting a business you must enable your self, that means make sure you has a clear objective of that business, you must identify the market you want to sell,you must discuss your market plan and you must focus on customers retention.

Having a business plan is a nice idea, although some business might not need business plan now for a start maybe small scale Enterprise but what I know is that, having a business plan will help you to achieve and be focus of the business aims and objective.
Which happens to be the most pertinent in the business plan.
Yeah true,some business might think the don't need business plans because it's a small scale business and what's the essence,when its just buying and selling and we are profiting,but the miss the point,because with a business plan the can profit much more than the initial neglect.

Yes, starting of business require much plan in order for business grow, planning in a business is important factors in any business it very compulsory because every business need planning before starting.

Yes it is imperative to have a business plan, this plan shows you the pattern the business is going to take, what is expected from your business in terms of profit. The number of staff and location. Starting a business without a plan is not advisable.

Without a plan no idea can come to fruition. So business plan is of immense important when starting up our respective businesses. Better business plan puts the business on the right frame to achieve bigger success.

I'll say yes starting up any business requires a good business plan, this is because business plan will help you in building your business in a better way.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I believe starting up every business require a business plan, it is only a mini business that does not really require a business plan when setting it up, but still it need a business plan. business plan is one of the important thing you need when starting a business.

Last edited:
I'll say yes starting up any business requires a good business plan, this is because business plan will help you in building your business in a better way.
Post automatically merged:

Yes I believe starting up every business require a business plan, it is only a mini business that does not really require a business plan when setting it up, but still it need a business plan. business plan is one of the important thing you need when starting a business.
But small, medium, and large all demands ideal business plan. Anyone that doesn't have business plan proved not having business future. In order to operate for many years you need plans.

Yes every business requires a business plan. Why would anyone want to start up something without va plan. Having a business plan helps kick start your business on a solid ground and also help when difficulties arise.

Concerning if starting up a business requires a business plan. Well, I strongly believe that before having a business or venturing into one, there is a plan that has been layed down. One has to plan for because your plan helps you to a achieve your aim and also drive the business. If one fail to plan, the person plan to fail

As an Entrepreneur who wants to venture into a successful business, the first thing that you should do after conceiving a business idea is to come out with a well drafted business plan that will guide you into your business journey so a business plan is very necessary without which there will be no direction

yes when starting a business you need a business plan and I believe every business requires a business plan because this is what guide the business when things are not going right

Most definitely yes, you will need a business plan in other to start a business, because in other to have a particular goal you will need a plan. In business we have plans like profit retaining, sales management, e.t.c. You need to consider all these in other to start a business in other not to have bankruptcy or massive loss, e.t.c business plans helps alot and improves its effectiveness and efficiency.

Yes every business requires a business plan. Why would anyone want to start up something without va plan. Having a business plan helps kick start your business on a solid ground and also help when difficulties arise.
Exactly, those are the right words "helps get your business off on a solid footing and also helps when difficulties arise." This is the main idea of the business plan, everything must be planned and executed in the prescribed manner, thus auguring business success.

I believe that everything that you wish to devote your time to be a project or business requires adequate planning. It is easier to fail when we do not plan very well

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back