What's new

Does social media have impact or effect on the stock market

Yes ofcourse, social media is the new free source of traffic interms by posting and offering some services, specially on stock market it making impact to notice by someone the reality on stock market and also being updated everytime.

Yes, socail media has some effects for stocks and shares but mostly
Social media especially fake news or broadcasting of law suits of a brandcan well affect how people buy and sell the stocks which might as well affect the pricing of stocks and shares. It should be prohibited wrong news on social media.

By monitoring and analyzing data from social media sources especially with regard to communication about stocks it's now possible to connect the dots between sentiment and market movements. They also consume it, and in the process are influenced by the sentiments, feelings, and opinions expressed by others.

Any data about the stock whether it's from the media or different sources would influence the cost of a stock. This doesn't important methods stock cost will go up if there's uplifting news about the stock. Different sources that may influence stock cost are : data delivered by the organization to institutional speculators through examiner instructions, organization's intermittent report, declared field-tested strategies of the organization, specialized examination of the stocks and so on

Social media influencers either from artists and famous people will greatly influence stock prices, or they promote stocks from the stock exchange, they often invite the public to buy stocks and they promise the investment will increase by 20% in 2-3 weeks.

Yes social media has impact and effects on stock market, this is because social media is being used promote and market stock in stock market.

If you want to do a business generally, you will know how impactful social media is, you might feel you won't be affected,but any small misguided information can turn out repulsive in stocks market,either to your gain or loss.

I think social media influencer can manipulate the stock price. Tesla and SpaceX owner Elon Musk has time and again charged for manipulating stocks through his tweets.

Thinking of investing in stocks and share but not really knowledge on this field so need to get my fact straight before getting myself in to this since an going to investing my hard earn money does social media have effect on shares stock market how does social media have effect on the stock market
Yes, they do. Social media is very powerful that it can inform and misinform sometimes. The knowledge or information about stock market is sometimes passed via the social media

Well, I think that is hard to predict. Because the stock market is huge and i honestly don't think it is affected by happenings on social media.

I believe so because social media have an effects on the cryptocurrency, I believe the same thing will be applicable to stock market trading, social media is one of the most powerful tools that has influence on a lot of things around the world.

Actually I can't really say much on how it affects it's in such a way but surely it does affect the stock market big time it's even a major unit in the marketing aspect . Online impression goes a long way.

I believe social media plays a hugh role on alot of things going on in our world today. Social has these much power because it is a place where information are shared and spread to different parts of the world be it fake or real. And as they say knowledge is power

I see a lot of companies advertising shares on facebook and instagram, and that would tell one that you can learn more and buy shares, and many others too and that is influence.
Post automatically merged:

I see a lot of companies advertising shares on facebook and instagram, and that would tell one that you can learn more and buy shares, and many others too and that is influence.
Post automatically merged:

It definitely does. Herd mentality is a very strong determinant in the market. When Ebola first broke in my country a rumour was passed round on social media platforms that bathing with salt cures Ebola. This led to increased demand for salt and the major companies dealing in salt experienced upsurge in price within a day or two of the rumour.

I don't think social media has any tangible effective on the stock market. The things that do are changes in an industry or government policies.

I don't think socialMedia as a whole as an effect on stock market except for it's own stocks , and also information passed by some traders or investors

I am not into stocks at the moment so I would not know if social media have impact on it or not. But I believe you will definitely get answers from the different comments that would be presented by members here. It is just my opinion though.

I don't think social media impacts the stock market in any way. I mean, there are no trades being carried out on social media neither is it a platform for news, decisions and advice (in general).
I feel social media is what it is, a space to share or relate sociably and stock trading isn't a sociable adventure

To a large extent, I has because social media has a lot of influence on the people and their way of life. So if the social media are reporting bad news about a particular company then it has a big chance of not getting enough inventors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back