What's new

Does social media connect us together or disconnect us as a person.

Social media use to easily connect with the people apart from us. It is only over use by some that they make their world occupied by social media. Use social media for its purpose and don't forget to keep interacting with people within your reach.

One of the function of social media is to bring people if different religion,tribes culture, believes together,social media helps to eradicate issues of inability to communicate with people in a far distance

I believe it does both to an extent, although I can't help but feel that it sways towards the side of disconnection overall.

Social media does not disconnect us rather it helps to connect us. Now through social media, you can communicate with your family member or anybody in any place of the world. I once used a social media to attend a certain conference and in that conference, we had so many people from different countries of the world coming together to agree and discuss on a subject matter.

Seriously, the true of the fact that does social media connect us or disconnect us. Social media has connected me in particular to so many of my secondary school mate which I was not opportunity to meet since after graduation.

I think it connects us with people that are far away but disconnects us from our family. Mindless scrolling while sitting beside your own kids or significant other isn't ideal. It's great to be able to keep in touch with those people, but I think a lot of us don't use it in moderation and it's either all or nothing.

It's very obvious that social media connect everybody all over the world and its very important that all these social media platform are not for making friends only. Another way to take advantage of social media is to start buying and selling on their platform or better still start doing adverts for your products and services
That is one of the things about the social media,originally it was made for connection among family and frirnds,but as times goes on it later extend to other things,like promotion of business and other forms of promotions,

Actually to some extent the social media's platforms connect us to alot of people and in some situations disconnected to a greater extent depending on how its been used by the people.
The relationship caused by the social media platforms in our society, depends on the mode and motives to which it's been used. either for the promotion of unity or the disintegration of people within a community.

Last edited:
Every new technology have both shades, good and bad like that social media platforms also have, the good thing is we are making friends all over world, and the bad thing is we are losing our nearest friends, they always with us, but we have no time to say hi, hello, because we are always busy in our phones,

There is no doubt that social media was created for the purpose of connection, but the quest to get traffic and audience has made the main purpose of it futile.

Social media actually does a lot when it comes to connecting us with people and the fact is that you can be able to meet people from all over the world with different type of skill-set.

This subject was discussed a lot of time in all cases obsession is destructive for any life subject we should moderate our use for any thing in this life.

Actually the social media can connect us sometimes depending on how people use it and sometimes it can totally destroy us depending on individuals experience about it.

Well, the social media platforms can disconnect and also connect people depending on how it's used and how people believe and get addicted to it. there are people who believe in everything they saw on the media not confirming it for themselves.

it depends of the use, if you are using social media to communicate with your family and friends who are far away, then social media connect people
but if you are addicted to social media so much that you think your life revolves around it, then it doesn't connect people, that one person addicted to social media it's possible that will ignore his real life friends, family, will try to build his internet persona which may be fake and it will lead to depression

It's very obvious that social media connect everybody all over the world and its very important that all these social media platform are not for making friends only. Another way to take advantage of social media is to start buying and selling on their platform or better still start doing adverts for your products and services
Definitell that is the fact about the advent of social media,because from the onset it was just a platform for connection among friends and family members,but because of the huge audience that is involved,business have to be included.

Actually to some extent, the social media platforms has really been connecting and to some extent it destroyed us because alot of people believed on the various news that has been placed on the social media.

On locales, for example, Facebook, it is basic for somebody to have many "companions." Yet, actually, the experience doesn't in every case satisfy everyone's expectations. Regardless of this always present guarantee of local area, numerous individuals feel secluded and alone. In spite of the fact that individuals may have hundreds or even huge number of online "companions," they may have not many real individuals, all things considered, that they can depend on. The entirety of this brings up the issue, is online media fortifying our networks, or is investing energy in our telephones and PCs really hurting our capacity to associate in person?
The answer to this question is yes and no. Social media serves as a means of communicating with friends and family who live far away geographically. On the other hand, the constant use of social media can dissociate you from the reality of the world causing a drop off in your communication skills face-to-face with another person

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back