What's new

Does social media connect us together or disconnect us as a person.

If one is deeply involved in social media, i guess I can say it connects them with the people they are involved with more deeply than it disconnects them. It depends on how one sees it

On locales, for example, Facebook, it is basic for somebody to have many "companions." Yet, actually, the experience doesn't in every case satisfy everyone's expectations. Regardless of this always present guarantee of local area, numerous individuals feel secluded and alone. In spite of the fact that individuals may have hundreds or even huge number of online "companions," they may have not many real individuals, all things considered, that they can depend on. The entirety of this brings up the issue, is online media fortifying our networks, or is investing energy in our telephones and PCs really hurting our capacity to associate in person?
Both actually, this is because people have be very disconnected with the people they should be connected to, that's their immediate family because of the social media.
Also, we now connect with people afar off easily with the use of social media.

Well from my point of view it depends on how the person that is making use of the social media sites because it is when you want them to connect you they will connect you but if you want them to disconnect you they will disconnect you.

Social media helps to connect people around the world with ease. Imagine someone in Nigeria chatting with someone in America, social media has helped in connecting people around the world.

There is always a positive and negative side to everything we do in life and the same thing goes with the use of social media so you should know how to use it in a positive way it's going to be more helpful for you.

Social networking sites allow us to communicate much more with people than ever before. We can talk to friends and family while we work or without leaving our homes. ... Even if that person isn't online, you can still communicate to them. They will get the message in the morning and respond to you.

Well, as far as I know, all the social media sites have both the possibility of being positive and negative in their outlook in our lives and business wise as well. So, it depends on how it's used.

The aim of social media is to connect, so if people get disconnected it's not because of social media but their own doing and personality, social media is just a tool

Social media has really help making the world a global village and this has help in bringing people together more than before. It is very easy to sell and market our product through the use of social media and communication is easy and very fast.
Post automatically merged:

Social media has be a great factor in connecting people worldwide. As at is it today almost all the youth globally are on one social media platform or the other and this has really bring them close to each other. It is very easy to communicate with one and other with social media in respect of the distance.

Last edited:
I'll strongly support the fact that yhe social media connects people. I have a lot of friends all over the world that have impacted my life positively. I wouldn't have met them if not for aocial media

Social media connects us all together.
It is very easy to find people whom you have lost ties long time ago, courtesy of social media, if not, man would have been a wanderer

It gets you in touch with the person, I can at least say that. Whether it brings you together in my opinion is no. A bunch of hogwash facebook has turned into in my opinion and it's a bunch of old geezers posting pictures in a feed and boring. For advertising it can be good at times and is good to promote your site. On the other hand I like Twitter a lot of Twitter is something I prefer while facebook is just boring.

On locales, for example, Facebook, it is basic for somebody to have many "companions." Yet, actually, the experience doesn't in every case satisfy everyone's expectations. Regardless of this always present guarantee of local area, numerous individuals feel secluded and alone. In spite of the fact that individuals may have hundreds or even huge number of online "companions," they may have not many real individuals, all things considered, that they can depend on. The entirety of this brings up the issue, is online media fortifying our networks, or is investing energy in our telephones and PCs really hurting our capacity to associate in person?
This for me depends on the person who is involved .... social media connects us together in the sense that you can easily talk to your friends, family and loved ones all over the world ...feeling alone depends on the individual..having over 3000 friends doesn't mean you really have 3000 friends you can rely on if you are ever in need ..they are just "Facebook friends " or whatever media you're using

I think the social media connects us as a people than disconnect us. People have take a very large support and class acton against governments via the use of social media alone in the past and present

The reason social medias was created i believe is to create an easy way for friends and love ones to connect all over the world where ever they are. It was not created so we can now disconnect from physical friends and rely on the ones we meet online. Just as we tend to misuse many things, social media is also being misused

It depends on a number of factors, and your personality plays a major role in this. You can use social media for good and also for bad purposes my friend.

Social media get us all connected to each other no matter the distance at low cost rate. There are many ways to get each other connected but the best and most widely used that can go to any length is the social media. The likes of Facebook, what app are the recent social media network.

You see some people having thousands of friends online and I wonder how they keep a tab on them. It's mostly not because of social connectivity, there is more. WhatsApp is more direct. I can say one can keep a good friendship and relationship alive

There is no doubt that the social media connects us together. It's a way to bring us together. We can connect with friends all over the world. There are so many uses of the social media. Its creation is a blessing to mankind. So many diverse uses.

Very good question. But I believe in the power of social media like Facebook. You can connect with your Loved ones abroad. It feels like they're just by your side. Although in reality they are thousands of miles away from you but because of social they are just a call or a chat away from you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back