Does social media connect us together or disconnect us as a person.

Castelione

Reputable
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Social media use to easily connect with the people apart from us. It is only over use by some that they make their world occupied by social media. Use social media for its purpose and don't forget to keep interacting with people within your reach.

Ezekiel

Seasoned Veteran
Verified Poster
BizNotes
One of the function of social media is to bring people if different religion,tribes culture, believes together,social media helps to eradicate issues of inability to communicate with people in a far distance

Partisan

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Social media does not disconnect us rather it helps to connect us. Now through social media, you can communicate with your family member or anybody in any place of the world. I once used a social media to attend a certain conference and in that conference, we had so many people from different countries of the world coming together to agree and discuss on a subject matter.

Robust

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Seriously, the true of the fact that does social media connect us or disconnect us. Social media has connected me in particular to so many of my secondary school mate which I was not opportunity to meet since after graduation.